Competitive electricity markets with consumer subscription service in a smart grid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chao, Hung-po & Wilson, Robert, 1987. "Priority Service: Pricing, Investment, and Market Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 899-916, December.
- Bushnell, James & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Wolak, Frank A., 2009.
"When It Comes to Demand Response, Is FERC Its Own Worst Enemy?,"
The Electricity Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 9-18, October.
- Bushnell, James & Hobbs, Benjamin & Wolak, Frank, 2009. "When It Comes to Demand Response, is FERC Its Own Worst Enemy?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13141, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chao, Hung-po & Oren, Shmuel S. & Smith, Stephen A. & Wilson, Robert B., 1986. "Multilevel demand subscription pricing for electric power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 199-217, October.
- Wilson, Robert B, 1989. "Efficient and Competitive Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Woo, Chi-Keung, 1990. "Efficient Electricity Pricing with Self-Rationing," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2010. "Price-Responsive Demand Management for a Smart Grid World," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Hung-po Chao, 2011. "Demand response in wholesale electricity markets: the choice of customer baseline," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 68-88, February.
- Ahmad Faruqui & Sanem Sergici, 2010. "Household response to dynamic pricing of electricity: a survey of 15 experiments," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 193-225, October.
- William Vickrey, 1971. "Responsive Pricing of Public Utility Services," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 337-346, Spring.
- Crew, Michael A & Fernando, Chitru S & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1995. "The Theory of Peak-Load Pricing: A Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 215-248, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude Crampes & Thomas-Olivier Léautier, 2015.
"Demand response in adjustment markets for electricity,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 169-193, October.
- Claude Crampes & Thomas-Olivier Léautier, 2015. "Demand response in adjustment markets for electricity," Post-Print halshs-01398780, HAL.
- Hung-po Chao, 2015. "Two-stage auction and subscription pricing for awarding monopoly franchises," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 219-238, June.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2016. "Tacking stock of the EU “Power Target Model”… and steering its future course," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 673-679.
- Clay Campaigne & Shmuel S. Oren, 2016. "Firming renewable power with demand response: an end-to-end aggregator business model," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 1-37, August.
- Hung-po Chao & Mario DePillis, 2013. "Incentive effects of paying demand response in wholesale electricity markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 265-283, June.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer subscription service; Electricity restructuring; Smart grid; Electricity pricing; Priority service; Spot pricing; Dynamic pricing; Uniform pricing; Forward contract; Risk hedging; Price-responsive demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:155-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.