When It Comes to Demand Response, is FERC Its Own Worst Enemy?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bushnell, James & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Wolak, Frank A., 2009. "When It Comes to Demand Response, Is FERC Its Own Worst Enemy?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 9-18, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Huan, 2011. "Four Market Studies for the Beef and Electric Power Industries," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001360, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James Buthman, 2015. "Institutionalizing renewable electricity: the long-term potential for policy learning," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 526-536, December.
- Hung-po Chao, 2011. "Demand response in wholesale electricity markets: the choice of customer baseline," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 68-88, February.
- Aoki, Masahiko & Rothwell, Geoffrey, 2011.
"Coordination Under Uncertain Conditions: An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe,"
ADBI Working Papers
316, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiko Aoki & Geoffrey Rothwell, 2011. "Coordination Under Uncertain Conditions : An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe," Governance Working Papers 23220, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David P. Brown & David E. M. Sappington, 2016. "On the optimal design of demand response policies," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 265-291, June.
- Xu Chen and Andrew N. Kleit, 2016. "Money for Nothing? Why FERC Order 745 Should have Died," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Lund, Peter D. & Lindgren, Juuso & Mikkola, Jani & Salpakari, Jyri, 2015. "Review of energy system flexibility measures to enable high levels of variable renewable electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 785-807.
- Masahiko Aoki & Geoffrey Rothwell, 2013.
"A comparative institutional analysis of the Fukushima nuclear disaster: Lessons and policy implications,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 8, pages 105-132
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko & Rothwell, Geoffrey, 2013. "A comparative institutional analysis of the Fukushima nuclear disaster: Lessons and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 240-247.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:613-:d:135560 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nolan, Sheila & O’Malley, Mark, 2015. "Challenges and barriers to demand response deployment and evaluation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 1-10.
- Walsh, Darragh & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Di Cosmo, Valeria, 2016. "Strategic bidding, wind ownership and regulation in a decentralised electricity market," MPRA Paper 71502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hung-po Chao & Mario DePillis, 2013. "Incentive effects of paying demand response in wholesale electricity markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 265-283, June.
- Xiao, Jingjie & Liu, Andrew & Pekny, Joseph, 2012. "Quantify Benefits of Home Energy Management System Under Dynamic Electricity Pricing," MPRA Paper 58781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahiko Aoki & Geoffrey Rothwell, 2011. "Organizations under Large Uncertainty: An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe," Discussion Papers 11-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Xiao, Jingjie, 2013. "Grid integration and smart grid implementation of emerging technologies in electric power systems through approximate dynamic programming," MPRA Paper 58696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiang, Bo & Farid, Amro M. & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal, 2015. "Demand side management in a day-ahead wholesale market: A comparison of industrial & social welfare approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 642-654.
- Hung-po Chao, 2012. "Competitive electricity markets with consumer subscription service in a smart grid," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 155-180, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:13141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .