When It Comes to Demand Response, Is FERC Its Own Worst Enemy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bushnell, James & Hobbs, Benjamin & Wolak, Frank, 2009. "When It Comes to Demand Response, is FERC Its Own Worst Enemy?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13141, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David P. Brown & David E. M. Sappington, 2016. "On the optimal design of demand response policies," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 265-291, June.
- Xu Chen and Andrew N. Kleit, 2016. "Money for Nothing? Why FERC Order 745 Should have Died," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Lund, Peter D. & Lindgren, Juuso & Mikkola, Jani & Salpakari, Jyri, 2015. "Review of energy system flexibility measures to enable high levels of variable renewable electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 785-807.
- Masahiko Aoki & Geoffrey Rothwell, 2013.
"A comparative institutional analysis of the Fukushima nuclear disaster: Lessons and policy implications,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 8, pages 105-132
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko & Rothwell, Geoffrey, 2013. "A comparative institutional analysis of the Fukushima nuclear disaster: Lessons and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 240-247.
- Zhao, Huan, 2011. "Four Market Studies for the Beef and Electric Power Industries," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001360, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:613-:d:135560 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nolan, Sheila & O’Malley, Mark, 2015. "Challenges and barriers to demand response deployment and evaluation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 1-10.
- Walsh, Darragh & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Di Cosmo, Valeria, 2016. "Strategic bidding, wind ownership and regulation in a decentralised electricity market," MPRA Paper 71502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hung-po Chao & Mario DePillis, 2013. "Incentive effects of paying demand response in wholesale electricity markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 265-283, June.
- James Buthman, 2015. "Institutionalizing renewable electricity: the long-term potential for policy learning," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 526-536, December.
- Xiao, Jingjie & Liu, Andrew & Pekny, Joseph, 2012. "Quantify Benefits of Home Energy Management System Under Dynamic Electricity Pricing," MPRA Paper 58781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hung-po Chao, 2011. "Demand response in wholesale electricity markets: the choice of customer baseline," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 68-88, February.
- Masahiko Aoki & Geoffrey Rothwell, 2011. "Organizations under Large Uncertainty: An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe," Discussion Papers 11-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Xiao, Jingjie, 2013. "Grid integration and smart grid implementation of emerging technologies in electric power systems through approximate dynamic programming," MPRA Paper 58696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiang, Bo & Farid, Amro M. & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal, 2015. "Demand side management in a day-ahead wholesale market: A comparison of industrial & social welfare approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 642-654.
- Masahiko Aoki & Geoffrey Rothwell, 2011.
"Coordination Under Uncertain Conditions : An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe,"
Governance Working Papers
23220, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aoki, Masahiko & Rothwell, Geoffrey, 2011. "Coordination Under Uncertain Conditions: An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe," ADBI Working Papers 316, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hung-po Chao, 2012. "Competitive electricity markets with consumer subscription service in a smart grid," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 155-180, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:22:y:2009:i:8:p:9-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.