Public Utility Pricing under Risk: The Case of Self-Rationing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Neil Baily, 1974. "Wages and Employment under Uncertain Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 37-50.
- Barro, Robert J., 1977. "Long-term contracting, sticky prices, and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 305-316, July.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Phelps, Edmund S., 1977. "Indexation issues: A comment on the blinder and Fischer papers," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 149-168, January.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1977. " Risk Shifting and Reliability in Labor Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(2), pages 187-209.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 1975. "The Importance of Temporary Layoffs: An Empirical Analysis," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(3), pages 725-745.
- Robert E. Hall, 1975. "The Rigidity of Wages and the Persistence of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 301-350.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Roland, Michel, 2000.
"Load management programs, cross-subsidies and transaction costs: the case of self-rationing,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 161-188, May.
- Roland, Michel & Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 1996. "Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: the Case of Self-Rationing," Cahiers de recherche 9617, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Roland, M. & Bernard, J.T., 1996. "Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: The Case of Self-Rationing," Papers 9617, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2011. "Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3945-3953, July.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2001. "Screening Through Bundling," Penn CARESS Working Papers 3b8e0b3847b08b90e8570987c, Penn Economics Department.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2002.
"Estimating Demand for Local Telephone Service with Asymmetric Information and Optional Calling Plans,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 943-971.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2000. "Estimating Demand for Local Telephone Service with Asymmetric Information and Optional Calling Plans," CEPR Discussion Papers 2635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serra, Pablo J., 1997. "Energy pricing under uncertain supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 209-223, May.
- W. Tom Whalen & Dennis W. Carlton & Ken Heyer & Oliver Richard, 2007.
"Proposal For A Market-Based Solution to Airport Delays,"
EAG Discussions Papers
200714, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- W. Tom Whalen & Dennis W. Carlton & Ken Heyer & Oliver Richard, 2007. "Proposal For A Market-Based Solution to Airport Delays," EAG Competition Advocacy Papers 200714, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- John Hoven, 2007. "Anticompetitive Restraints on Public Charter Schools," EAG Competition Advocacy Papers 200711, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Adrienne Ohler & Hayley Chouinard & Jonathan Yoder, 2014.
"Interest group incentives for post-lottery trade restrictions,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 281-304, June.
- Adrienne M. Ohler & Hayley H. Chouinard & Jonathan K. Yoder, 2011. "Interst Group Incentives for Post-lottery Trade Restrictions," Working Papers 2011-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, "undated". "Quantity Discounts for Taste-Varying Consumers," Penn CARESS Working Papers e8c875d525675df452b9522a2, Penn Economics Department.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice with Stochastic Demand," IDEI Working Papers 489, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Seeto, Dewey & Woo, C. K. & Horowitz, Ira, 1997. "Time-of-use rates vs. Hopkinson tariffs redux: An analysis of the choice of rate structures in a regulated electricity distribution company," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-185, May.
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Jo Min, Kyung & Roland, Michel & Strauss, Todd, 1996. "Electricity rationing through a two-stage mechanism," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 247-263, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:5:p:888-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.