Price-Responsive Demand Management for a Smart Grid World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David P. Brown & David E. M. Sappington, 2016. "On the optimal design of demand response policies," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 265-291, June.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c6t1fl36hv9s7q89j8m3l01c9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clastres, Cédric, 2011. "Smart grids: Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5399-5408, September.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2011. "Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3945-3953, July.
- Salies, Evens, 2013. "Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 843-849.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2012. "Survey of Models on Demand, Customer Base-Line and Demand Response and Their Relationships in the Power Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evens Salies, 2012.
"Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs,"
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Sciences Po publications 2012-11, Sciences Po.
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres & Haikel Khalfallah, 2014. "Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: an optimal complementary approach," Post-Print halshs-00928678, HAL.
- Yang, Liu & Dong, Ciwei & Wan, C.L. Johnny & Ng, Chi To, 2013. "Electricity time-of-use tariff with consumer behavior consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 402-410.
- Cédric Clastres, 2011. "Smart grids : Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives," Post-Print halshs-00617702, HAL.
- Hung-po Chao & Mario DePillis, 2013. "Incentive effects of paying demand response in wholesale electricity markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 265-283, June.
- Almas Heshmati, 2014. "Demand, Customer Base-Line And Demand Response In The Electricity Market: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 862-888, December.
- Claude Crampes & Thomas-Olivier Léautier, 2015.
"Demand response in adjustment markets for electricity,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 169-193, October.
- Claude Crampes & Thomas-Olivier Léautier, 2015. "Demand response in adjustment markets for electricity," Post-Print halshs-01398780, HAL.
- Lin, Chen-Chun & Yang, Chia-Han & Shyua, Joseph Z., 2013. "A comparison of innovation policy in the smart grid industry across the pacific: China and the USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 119-132.
- Arteconi, A. & Hewitt, N.J. & Polonara, F., 2012. "State of the art of thermal storage for demand-side management," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 371-389.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres, 2013. "Demand side management in an integrated electricity market: what are the impacts on generation and environmental concerns ?," Post-Print halshs-00839116, HAL.
- Bergaentzlé, Claire & Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel, 2014. "Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: An optimal complementary approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 858-869.
- Hung-po Chao, 2011. "Demand response in wholesale electricity markets: the choice of customer baseline," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 68-88, February.
- Katz, Jonas, 2014. "Linking meters and markets: Roles and incentives to support a flexible demand side," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 74-84.
- repec:eee:appene:v:216:y:2018:i:c:p:338-347 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aghaei, Jamshid & Alizadeh, Mohammad-Iman, 2013. "Demand response in smart electricity grids equipped with renewable energy sources: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 64-72.
- Claude Crampes & Thomas-Olivier Léautier, 2012. "Distributed Load-Shedding in the Balancing of Electricity Markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/40, European University Institute.
- Tsitsiklis, John N. & Xu, Yunjian, 2015. "Pricing of fluctuations in electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 199-208.
- Hung-po Chao, 2012. "Competitive electricity markets with consumer subscription service in a smart grid," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 155-180, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:23:y:2010:i:1:p:7-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.