Habit Formation and Consumption of Energy for Heating: Evidence from a Panel of Danish Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salies, Evens, 2013.
"Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 843-849.
- Evens Salies, 2013. "Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1v5t17iu579, Sciences Po.
- Evens Salies, 2013. "Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity," Post-Print hal-02314751, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c6t1fl36hv9s7q89j8m3l01c9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evens Salies, 2012.
"Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs,"
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Sciences Po publications 2012-11, Sciences Po.
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Kakeu, Johnson & Nguimkeu, Pierre, 2017. "Habit formation and exhaustible resource risk-pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2007v28-02-a02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.