Optimal tariff design under consumer self-selection
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas W. Caves & Joseph A. Herriges & Kathleen A. Kuester, 1989.
"Load Shifting Under Voluntary Residential Time-of-Use Rates,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 83-99.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Caves, Douglas W. & Kuester, K. A., 1989. "Load Shifting Under Voluntary Residential Time-Of-Use Rates," Staff General Research Papers 10791, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-83, June.
- Räsänen, Mika & Ruusunen, Jukka & Hämäläinen, Raimo P., 1995. "Customer level analysis of dynamic pricing experiments using consumption-pattern models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 897-906.
- Brown,Stephen J. & Sibley,David Sumner, 1986. "The Theory of Public Utility Pricing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314008, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:19:y:1997:i:2:p:151-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.