Optimal tariff design under consumer self-selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown,Stephen J. & Sibley,David Sumner, 1986. "The Theory of Public Utility Pricing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314008, April.
- Douglas W. Caves & Joseph A. Herriges & Kathleen A. Kuester, 1989.
"Load Shifting Under Voluntary Residential Time-of-Use Rates,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 83-99.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Caves, Douglas W. & Kuester, K. A., 1989. "Load Shifting Under Voluntary Residential Time-Of-Use Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10791, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-283, June.
- Räsänen, Mika & Ruusunen, Jukka & Hämäläinen, Raimo P., 1995. "Customer level analysis of dynamic pricing experiments using consumption-pattern models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 897-906.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehtamo, Harri & Berg, Kimmo & Kitti, Mitri, 2010. "An adjustment scheme for nonlinear pricing problem with two buyers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 259-266, February.
- Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Mantysaari, Juha, 2002. "Dynamic multi-objective heating optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 1-15, October.
- Evens Salies, 2012.
"Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2012-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Working Papers hal-01070292, HAL.
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Sciences Po publications 2012-11, Sciences Po.
- Farhad Daruwala & Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain, 2017. "One Size May Not Fit All: Welfare Benefits And Cost Reductions With Differentiated Household Electricity Rates In A General Equilibrium Model," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-03, McMaster University.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c6t1fl36hv9s7q89j8m3l01c9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salies, Evens, 2013. "Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 843-849.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2000. "Pareto-optimal electricity tariff rates in the Republic of Armenia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 463-495, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:19:y:1997:i:2:p:151-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.