Dynamic multi-objective heating optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flavell, RB, 1976. "A new goal programming formulation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 731-732.
- Kumar, P. & Singh, N. & Tewari, N. K., 1991. "A nonlinear goal programming model for multistage, multiobjective decision problems with application to grouping and loading problem in a flexible manufacturing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 166-171, July.
- Hämäläinen, Raimo P & Mäntysaari, Juha & Ruusunen, Jukka & Pierre-Olivier Pineau,, 2000. "Cooperative consumers in a deregulated electricity market — dynamic consumption strategies and price coordination," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 857-875.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & R. O. Ferguson, 1955. "Optimal Estimation of Executive Compensation by Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 138-151, January.
- Crarnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Harrald, J. & Karwan, K. R. & Wallace, W. A., 1976. "A goal interval programming model for resource allocation in a marine environmental protection program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 2000. "A perspective on the restructuring of the Finnish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 181-192, March.
- Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Kume, Yasufumi, 1991. "Goal programming problems with interval coefficients and target intervals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 345-360, June.
- Rasanen, Mika & Ruusunen, Jukka & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 1997. "Optimal tariff design under consumer self-selection," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 151-167, May.
- Kvanli, Alan H, 1980. "Financial planning using goal programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 207-218.
- Salo, Ahti A. & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 1995. "Preference programming through approximate ratio comparisons," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 458-475, May.
- Charnes, A. & Collomb, B., 1972. "Optimal economic stabilization policy: Linear goal-interval programming models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 431-435, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Lai & Yao, Runming & Liu, Kecheng & McCrindle, Rachel, 2017. "An Epistemic-Deontic-Axiologic (EDA) agent-based energy management system in office buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 440-452.
- Aznar, Jeronimo & Guijarro, Francisco, 2007. "Estimating regression parameters with imprecise input data in an appraisal context," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1896-1907, February.
- Hu, Chao-Fang & Teng, Chang-Jun & Li, Shao-Yuan, 2007. "A fuzzy goal programming approach to multi-objective optimization problem with priorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1319-1333, February.
- Hu, Mengqi & Weir, Jeffery D. & Wu, Teresa, 2012. "Decentralized operation strategies for an integrated building energy system using a memetic algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 185-197.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:142:y:2002:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.