Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flavell, RB, 1976. "A new goal programming formulation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 731-732.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & R. O. Ferguson, 1955. "Optimal Estimation of Executive Compensation by Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 138-151, January.
- Crarnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Harrald, J. & Karwan, K. R. & Wallace, W. A., 1976. "A goal interval programming model for resource allocation in a marine environmental protection program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Gardiner, Lorraine R. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1994. "Unified interactive multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 391-406, May.
- Nakayama, Hirotaka, 1992. "Trade-off analysis using parametric optimization techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 87-98, July.
- Romero, Carlos, 1986. "A survey of generalized goal programming (1970-1982)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-191, May.
- Amador, Francisco & Romero, Carlos, 1989. "Redundancy in lexicographic goal programming: An empirical approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 347-354, August.
- Kvanli, Alan H, 1980. "Financial planning using goal programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 207-218.
- Khorramshahgol, Reza & Moustakis, Vassilis S., 1988. "Delphic hierarchy process (DHP): A methodology for priority setting derived from the Delphi method and analytical hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 347-354, December.
- Lee, S. M. & Kim, E. B., 1995. "SFG-GP: An effective tutoring system for goal programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 295-302, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:111:y:1998:i:3:p:569-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.