Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romero, Carlos, 1986. "A survey of generalized goal programming (1970-1982)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-191, May.
- Flavell, RB, 1976. "A new goal programming formulation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 731-732.
- Amador, Francisco & Romero, Carlos, 1989. "Redundancy in lexicographic goal programming: An empirical approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 347-354, August.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & R. O. Ferguson, 1955. "Optimal Estimation of Executive Compensation by Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 138-151, January.
- Crarnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Harrald, J. & Karwan, K. R. & Wallace, W. A., 1976. "A goal interval programming model for resource allocation in a marine environmental protection program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Kvanli, Alan H, 1980. "Financial planning using goal programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 207-218.
- Gardiner, Lorraine R. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1994. "Unified interactive multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 391-406, May.
- Khorramshahgol, Reza & Moustakis, Vassilis S., 1988. "Delphic hierarchy process (DHP): A methodology for priority setting derived from the Delphi method and analytical hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 347-354, December.
- Nakayama, Hirotaka, 1992. "Trade-off analysis using parametric optimization techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 87-98, July.
- Lee, S. M. & Kim, E. B., 1995. "SFG-GP: An effective tutoring system for goal programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 295-302, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:111:y:1998:i:3:p:569-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.