A new goal programming formulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debjani Chakraborti, 2016. "Evolutionary technique based goal programming approach to chance constrained interval valued bilevel programming problems," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(2), pages 390-408, June.
- Chang, Ching-Ter, 2007. "Binary fuzzy goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 29-37, July.
- repec:spr:telsys:v:67:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11235-017-0342-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamiz, Mehrdad & Azmi, Rania A. & Jones, Dylan F., 2013. "On selecting portfolio of international mutual funds using goal programming with extended factors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 560-576.
- Hu, Chao-Fang & Teng, Chang-Jun & Li, Shao-Yuan, 2007. "A fuzzy goal programming approach to multi-objective optimization problem with priorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1319-1333, February.
- Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Mantysaari, Juha, 2002. "Dynamic multi-objective heating optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 1-15, October.
- Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos, 1998. "Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 569-581, December.
- Jones, Dylan & Florentino, Helenice & Cantane, Daniela & Oliveira, Rogerio, 2016. "An extended goal programming methodology for analysis of a network encompassing multiple objectives and stakeholders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 845-855.
- Jones, Dylan & Jimenez, Mariano, 2013. "Incorporating additional meta-objectives into the extended lexicographic goal programming framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 343-349.
- da Silva, Aneirson Francisco & Marins, Fernando Augusto Silva, 2014. "A Fuzzy Goal Programming model for solving aggregate production-planning problems under uncertainty: A case study in a Brazilian sugar mill," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 196-204.
- Jones, Dylan, 2011. "A practical weight sensitivity algorithm for goal and multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 238-245, August.
- Yaghoobi, M.A. & Tamiz, M., 2007. "A method for solving fuzzy goal programming problems based on MINMAX approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1580-1590, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:4:y:1976:i:6:p:731-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.