A survey of generalized goal programming (1970-1982)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02a12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chowdary, Boppana V. & Slomp, Jannes, 2002. "Production planning under dynamic product environment: a multi-objective goal programming approach," Research Report 02A12, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S., 1995. "Energy resource allocation incorporating qualitative and quantitative criteria: An integrated model using goal programming and AHP," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 197-218, September.
- Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos, 1998. "Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 569-581, December.
- Cinzia Colapinto & Raja Jayaraman & Simone Marsiglio, 2017. "Multi-criteria decision analysis with goal programming in engineering, management and social sciences: a state-of-the art review," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 251(1), pages 7-40, April.
- Sharma, Dinesh K. & Jana, R.K., 2009. "Fuzzy goal programming based genetic algorithm approach to nutrient management for rice crop planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 224-232, September.
- Yong Zhang, Zhi & Shang, Jen S., 2001. "Goal programs with -ni, -pi and -(ni+pi) objective functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 157-164, October.
- Ghosh, Debasis & Sharma, Dinesh K. & Mattison, Dorothy M., 2005. "Goal programming formulation in nutrient management for rice production in West Bengal," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Pal, Bijay Baran & Nath Moitra, Bhola, 2003. "A goal programming procedure for solving problems with multiple fuzzy goals using dynamic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 480-491, February.
- Aouni, Belaid & Kettani, Ossama, 2001. "Goal programming model: A glorious history and a promising future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 225-231, January.
- Biswas, Animesh & Pal, Bijay Baran, 2005. "Application of fuzzy goal programming technique to land use planning in agricultural system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 391-398, October.
- Pal, Bijay Baran & Moitra, Bhola Nath, 2004. "Using Fuzzy Goal Programming for Long Range Production Planning in Agricultural Systems," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(1), pages 1-16.
- Kalu, Timothy Ch. U., 1998. "Domestic petroleum-related expertise utilization and Nigeria's oil industry survival: A multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 457-473, November.
- Kalu, Timothy Ch. U., 1999. "An algorithm for systems welfare interactive goal programming modelling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 508-529, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:25:y:1986:i:2:p:183-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.