A multiple objective programming approach for determining faculty salary equity adjustments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toutkoushian, Robert K., 1998. "Sex Matters Less for Younger Faculty: Evidence of Disaggregate Pay Disparities from the 1988 and 1993 NCES Surveys," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 55-71, February.
- Brown, Byron W. & Woodbury, Stephen A., 1998.
"Seniority, external labor markets, and faculty pay,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 771-798.
- Byron W. Brown & Stephen A. Woodbury, "undated". "Seniority, External Labor Markets, and Faculty Pay," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles bbsaw1999, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Byron W. Brown & Stephen A. Woodbury, 1995. "Seniority, External Labor Markets, and Faculty Pay," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 95-37, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Byron W. Brown & Stephen A. Woodbury, "undated". "Seniority, External Labor Markets, and Faculty Pay," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles bbsaw1998, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & R. O. Ferguson, 1955. "Optimal Estimation of Executive Compensation by Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 138-151, January.
- Becker, William E. & Toutkoushian, Robert K., 1995. "The measurement and cost of removing unexplained gender differences in faculty salaries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 209-220, September.
- Charnes, A & Cooper, WW, 1975. "Goal programming and constrained regression--A comment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 403-409, August.
- Gardiner, Lorraine R. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1994. "Unified interactive multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 391-406, May.
- Ralph E. Steuer & Joe Silverman & Alan W. Whisman, 1993. "A Combined Tchebycheff/Aspiration Criterion Vector Interactive Multiobjective Programming Procedure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1255-1260, October.
- Lillydahl, Jane H. & Singell, Larry D., 1992. "Compression in faculty salaries: An empirical evaluation of merit and market based adjustments," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 229-243.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1994. "Constrained regression median for measuring possible salary discrimination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 253-271, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oral, Muhittin & Oukil, Amar & Malouin, Jean-Louis & Kettani, Ossama, 2014. "The appreciative democratic voice of DEA: A case of faculty academic performance evaluation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 20-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:138:y:2002:i:2:p:302-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.