Serial correlation estimation through the imprecise Goal Programming model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Sueyoshi, T., 1986. "Least squares/ridge regression and goal programming/constrained regression alternatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 146-157, October.
- Crarnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Harrald, J. & Karwan, K. R. & Wallace, W. A., 1976. "A goal interval programming model for resource allocation in a marine environmental protection program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Kume, Yasufumi, 1991. "Goal programming problems with interval coefficients and target intervals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 345-360, June.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki, 1998. "Goal Programming Regression with Serial Correlation: Policy Implications for Japanese Telecommunications Infrastructure Development," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 195-205, April.
- Charnes, A. & Collomb, B., 1972. "Optimal economic stabilization policy: Linear goal-interval programming models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 431-435, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belaid AOUNI & Cinzia COLAPINTO & Davide LA TORRE, 2008. "Solving stochastic multi-objective programming through the GP model," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:3:p:1839-1851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.