Solving stochastic multi-objective programming through the GP model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kharrat, Aida & Chabchoub, Habib & Aouni, Belaid & Smaoui, Soulef, 2007. "Serial correlation estimation through the imprecise Goal Programming model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1839-1851, March.
- Lee, Sang M. & Olson, David L., 1985. "A gradient algorithm for chance constrained nonlinear goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 359-369, December.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1959. "Chance-Constrained Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-79, October.
- F. Ben Abdelaziz & P. Lang & R. Nadeau, 1999. "Dominance and Efficiency in Multicriteria Decision under Uncertainty," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 191-211, December.
- Fernández, Ignacio Cascos & Molchanov, Ilya, 2003. "A stochastic order for random vectors and random sets based on the Aumann expectation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 295-305, July.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben & Aouni, Belaid & Fayedh, Rimeh El, 2007. "Multi-objective stochastic programming for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1811-1823, March.
- Caballero, Rafael & Cerda, Emilio & del Mar Munoz, Maria & Rey, Lourdes, 2004.
"Stochastic approach versus multiobjective approach for obtaining efficient solutions in stochastic multiobjective programming problems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 633-648, November.
- Rafael Caballero & Emilio Cerdá & Mª del Mar Muñoz & Lourdes Rey, 2002. "Stochastic Approach versus Multiobjective Approach for Obtaining Efficient Solutions in Stochastic Multiobjective Programming Problems," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0217, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & R. O. Ferguson, 1955. "Optimal Estimation of Executive Compensation by Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 138-151, January.
- Sang M. Lee & Edward R. Clayton, 1972. "A Goal Programming Model for Academic Resource Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(8), pages 395-408, April.
- Bruno Contini, 1968. "A Stochastic Approach to Goal Programming," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 576-586, June.
- Aouni, Belaid & Ben Abdelaziz, Foued & Martel, Jean-Marc, 2005. "Decision-maker's preferences modeling in the stochastic goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 610-618, May.
- Aouni, Belaid & Kettani, Ossama, 2001. "Goal programming model: A glorious history and a promising future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 225-231, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-06-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2009-06-17 (Computational Economics)
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic Multi-Objective Programming; Goal Programming;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2008-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .