A chance constraints goal programming model for the advertising planning problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1959. "Chance-Constrained Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-79, October.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & D. B. Learner & E. F. Snow, 1968. "Note on an Application of a Goal Programming Model for Media Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(8), pages 431-436, April.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & R. O. Ferguson, 1955. "Optimal Estimation of Executive Compensation by Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 138-151, January.
- Fruchter, Gila E. & Kalish, Shlomo, 1998. "Dynamic promotional budgeting and media allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 15-27, November.
- Aouni, Belaid & Ben Abdelaziz, Foued & Martel, Jean-Marc, 2005. "Decision-maker's preferences modeling in the stochastic goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 610-618, May.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & J. K. Devoe & D. B. Learner & W. Reinecke, 1968. "A Goal Programming Model for Media Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(8), pages 423-430, April.
- Sang M. Lee & Edward R. Clayton, 1972. "A Goal Programming Model for Academic Resource Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(8), pages 395-408, April.
- Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Chang Won & Kim, Ji Hee, 2005. "An MCDM model for media selection in the dual consumer/industrial market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 255-265, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beltran-Royo, C. & Zhang, H. & Blanco, L.A. & Almagro, J., 2013. "Multistage multiproduct advertising budgeting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 179-188.
- Beltran-Royo, C. & Escudero, L.F. & Zhang, H., 2016. "Multiperiod Multiproduct Advertising Budgeting: Stochastic Optimization Modeling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 26-39.
- Parham Fami Tafreshi & Mohammad Hasan Aghdaie & Majid Behzadian & Mahdieh Ghani Abadi, 2016. "Developing a Group Decision Support System for Advertising Media Evaluation: A Case in the Middle East," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 1021-1048, September.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1829-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wanke, Peter & Barros, C.P., 2017. "Efficiency thresholds and cost structure in Senegal airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 100-112.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2007-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAdvertising and media planning Stochastic programming Multi-objective decision making Goal programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:2:p:382-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.