Stochastic Approach versus Multiobjective Approach for Obtaining Efficient Solutions in Stochastic Multiobjective Programming Problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caballero, Rafael & Cerda, Emilio & del Mar Munoz, Maria & Rey, Lourdes, 2004. "Stochastic approach versus multiobjective approach for obtaining efficient solutions in stochastic multiobjective programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 633-648, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Baoding & Iwamura, Kakuzo, 1997. "Modelling stochastic decision systems using dependent-chance programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 193-203, August.
- Stein W. Wallace & Stein-Erik Fleten, 2002. "Stochastic programming in energy," GE, Growth, Math methods 0201001, EconWPA, revised 13 Nov 2003.
- F. Ben Abdelaziz & P. Lang & R. Nadeau, 1999. "Dominance and Efficiency in Multicriteria Decision under Uncertainty," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 191-211, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:140:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-008-9442-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilio Cerdá & Julio Moreno Lorente, 2009. "Chance Constrained Programming with one Discrete Random Variable in Each Constraint," Working Papers 2009-05, FEDEA.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben, 2012. "Solution approaches for the multiobjective stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 1-16.
- Zarghami, Mahdi & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2009. "Revising the OWA operator for multi criteria decision making problems under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 259-265, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1369-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaabane Djamal & Mebrek Fatma, 2014. "Optimization of a linear function over the set of stochastic efficient solutions," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 157-178, January.
- Mahdi Zarghami, 2010. "Urban Water Management Using Fuzzy-Probabilistic Multi-Objective Programming with Dynamic Efficiency," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(15), pages 4491-4504, December.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:151:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-011-9859-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belaid AOUNI & Cinzia COLAPINTO & Davide LA TORRE, 2008. "Solving stochastic multi-objective programming through the GP model," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:spr:fuzodm:v:16:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10700-016-9252-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic Multiobjective Programming; Efficiency; Stochastic Approach; Multiobjective Approach.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doicae:0217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .