Aspiration level approach in stochastic MCDM problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- F. Ben Abdelaziz & P. Lang & R. Nadeau, 1999. "Dominance and Efficiency in Multicriteria Decision under Uncertainty," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 191-211, December.
- C. C. Huang & D. Kira & I. Vertinsky, 1978. "Stochastic Dominance Rules for Multi-attribute Utility Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 611-615.
- Pekka Korhonen & Jyrki Wallenius & Stanley Zionts, 1984. "Solving the Discrete Multiple Criteria Problem using Convex Cones," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1336-1345, November.
- Sun, Minghe & Steuer, Ralph E., 1996. "InterQuad: An interactive quad tree based procedure for solving the discrete alternative multiple criteria problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 462-472, March.
- A. M. Geoffrion & J. S. Dyer & A. Feinberg, 1972. "An Interactive Approach for Multi-Criterion Optimization, with an Application to the Operation of an Academic Department," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-1), pages 357-368, December.
- Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Nishizaki, Ichiro, 2003. "An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming problems through an expectation model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 665-672, March.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "The Utility of Wealth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 151-151.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997.
"From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures,"
ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999. "From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- Nowak, Maciej, 2004. "Preference and veto thresholds in multicriteria analysis based on stochastic dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 339-350, October.
- Stanley Zionts & Jyrki Wallenius, 1976. "An Interactive Programming Method for Solving the Multiple Criteria Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(6), pages 652-663, February.
- Urli, Bruno & Nadeau, Raymond, 2004. "PROMISE/scenarios: An interactive method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming under partial uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 361-372, June.
- Zionts, Stanley, 1981. "A multiple criteria method for choosing among discrete alternatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 143-147, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:3:p:1626-1640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.