Out of the mist--towards decision-maker-friendly multiple criteria decision making support
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stanley Zionts & Jyrki Wallenius, 1976. "An Interactive Programming Method for Solving the Multiple Criteria Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(6), pages 652-663, February.
- Kaliszewski, Ignacy & Michalowski, Wojtek, 1999. "Searching for psychologically stable solutions of multiple criteria decision problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 549-562, November.
- Kaliszewski, Ignacy, 2003. "Dynamic parametric bounds on efficient outcomes in interactive multiple criteria decision making problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 94-107, May.
- Sakawa, Masatoshi, 1982. "Interactive multiobjective decision making by the sequential proxy optimization technique: SPOT," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 386-396, April.
- Gardiner, Lorraine R. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1994. "Unified interactive multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 391-406, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:158:y:2004:i:2:p:293-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.