Out of the mist--towards decision-maker-friendly multiple criteria decision making support
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaliszewski, Ignacy, 2003. "Dynamic parametric bounds on efficient outcomes in interactive multiple criteria decision making problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 94-107, May.
- Sakawa, Masatoshi, 1982. "Interactive multiobjective decision making by the sequential proxy optimization technique: SPOT," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 386-396, April.
- Gardiner, Lorraine R. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1994. "Unified interactive multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 391-406, May.
- Kaliszewski, Ignacy & Michalowski, Wojtek, 1999. "Searching for psychologically stable solutions of multiple criteria decision problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 549-562, November.
- Stanley Zionts & Jyrki Wallenius, 1976. "An Interactive Programming Method for Solving the Multiple Criteria Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(6), pages 652-663, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:158:y:2004:i:2:p:293-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.