Out of the mist--towards decision-maker-friendly multiple criteria decision making support
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaliszewski, Ignacy, 2003. "Dynamic parametric bounds on efficient outcomes in interactive multiple criteria decision making problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 94-107, May.
- Gardiner, Lorraine R. & Steuer, Ralph E., 1994. "Unified interactive multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 391-406, May.
- Stanley Zionts & Jyrki Wallenius, 1976. "An Interactive Programming Method for Solving the Multiple Criteria Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(6), pages 652-663, February.
- Sakawa, Masatoshi, 1982. "Interactive multiobjective decision making by the sequential proxy optimization technique: SPOT," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 386-396, April.
- Kaliszewski, Ignacy & Michalowski, Wojtek, 1999. "Searching for psychologically stable solutions of multiple criteria decision problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 549-562, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaisa Miettinen & Dmitry Podkopaev & Francisco Ruiz & Mariano Luque, 2015. "A new preference handling technique for interactive multiobjective optimization without trading-off," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 633-652, December.
- Gerber, Pierre J. & Carsjens, Gerrit J. & Pak-uthai, Thanee & Robinson, Timothy P., 2008. "Decision support for spatially targeted livestock policies: Diverse examples from Uganda and Thailand," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 37-51, March.
- Kaliszewski, Ignacy & Miroforidis, Janusz & Podkopaev, Dmitry, 2012. "Interactive Multiple Criteria Decision Making based on preference driven Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization with controllable accuracy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 188-199.
- Vesa Ojalehto & Kaisa Miettinen & Timo Laukkanen, 2014. "Implementation aspects of interactive multiobjective optimization for modeling environments: the case of GAMS-NIMBUS," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 757-779, July.
- Wegener, Stefan & Kiryluk, E., 2008. "Regional aspects of decision-making support for rural development in Poland," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43845, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- J. Cabello & M. Luque & F. Miguel & A. Ruiz & F. Ruiz, 2014. "A multiobjective interactive approach to determine the optimal electricity mix in Andalucía (Spain)," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(1), pages 109-127, April.
- Park, K. Sam & Shin, Dong Eun, 2012. "Interactive multiobjective optimization approach to the input–output design of opening new branches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 530-538.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:158:y:2004:i:2:p:293-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.