Bireference Procedure fBIP for Interactive Multicriteria Optimization with Fuzzy Coefficients
In the paper an approach to decision making in situations with non-pointlike characterisation and subjective evaluation of the actions is considered. The decision situation is represented mathematically as fuzzy multiobjective linear programming (fMOLP) model, where we apply the reduced fuzzy matrices instead of fuzzy classical numbers. The fMOLP model with reduced parameters is decomposable into the set of point-like models and the point-like models enable effective construction of an optimisation procedure - fBIP, see Wojewnik (2006ab), extending the bireference procedure by Michalowski and Szapiro (1992). The approach is applied to a fuzzy optimization problem in the area of telecommunication services.
Volume (Year): 2 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://cejeme.org/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Rommelfanger, Heinrich, 1989. "Interactive decision making in fuzzy linear optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 210-217, July.
- Stanley Zionts & Jyrki Wallenius, 1983. "An Interactive Multiple Objective Linear Programming Method for a Class of Underlying Nonlinear Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 519-529, May.
- Mohan, C. & Nguyen, H. T., 1998. "Reference direction interactive method for solving multiobjective fuzzy programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 599-613, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psc:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:3:p:169-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krzysztof Osiewalski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.