Regional aspects of decision-making support for rural development in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caminal, Ramon, 2004.
"Personal redistribution and the regional allocation of public investment,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2000. "Personal Redistribution and the Regional Allocation of Public Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramon Caminal, 2002. "Personal redistribution and the regional allocation of public investment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 526.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ramon Caminal, 2003. "Personal Redistribution and the Regional Allocation of Public Investment," Working Papers 5, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kaliszewski, Ignacy, 2004. "Out of the mist--towards decision-maker-friendly multiple criteria decision making support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 293-307, October.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2004. "Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 662-677, November.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2006.
"Can regional policy in a federation improve economic efficiency?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 499-511, February.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2006. "Can regional policy in a federation improve economic efficiency?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20331, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Baum, Sabine & Weingarten, Peter, 2004. "Interregionale Disparitäten und Entwicklung ländlicher Räume als regionalpolitische Herausforderung für die neuen EU-Mitgliedstaaten," IAMO Discussion Papers 61, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Baum, Sabine & Trapp, Christian & Weingarten, Peter, 2004. "Typology of rural areas in the Central and Eastern European EU new member States," IAMO Discussion Papers 72, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Budgeting; Interactive Decision-making support; Multi-objective Programming (MOP); Community/Rural/Urban Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:43845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.