Interregionale Disparitäten und Entwicklung ländlicher Räume als regionalpolitische Herausforderung für die neuen EU-Mitgliedstaaten
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curtiss, Jarmila & Balmann, Alfons & Dautzenberg, Kirsti & Happe, Kathrin (ed.), 2006. "Agriculture in the face of changing markets, institutions and policies: Challenges and strategies," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 33, number 93012.
- Kiryluk-Dryjska, Ewa, 0. "Zastosowanie Modelu Optymalizacyjnego Do Alokacji Środków Strukturalnych," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 4.
- STANEF Mihaela Roberta, 2013. "Reducing Urban - Rural Economic Gaps. Case Study Romania;," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(1), pages 92-108.
- Wegener, Stefan & Kiryluk, E., 2008. "Regional aspects of decision-making support for rural development in Poland," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43845, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsRegionale Disparitäten; ländlicher Raum; Regionalpolitik; Strukturpolitik; Mittel- und Osteuropa; EU-Osterweiterung; Regionstypen; Regional disparities; rural area; regional policy; structural policy; Central and Eastern Europe; EU Eastern Enlargement; regional types;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:14899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.