Harnessing Communities, Markets and the State for Public Goods Provision: Evidence from Post-Socialist Rural Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
- Agrawal, Arun & Gibson, Clark C., 1999. "Enchantment and Disenchantment: The Role of Community in Natural Resource Conservation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 629-649, April.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2010.
"Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 641-672, June.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009. "Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Theesfeld, Insa, 2004. "Constraints on Collective Action in a Transitional Economy: The Case of Bulgaria's Irrigation Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-271, February.
- Sikor, Thomas & Müller, Daniel & Stahl, Johannes, 2009. "Land Fragmentation and Cropland Abandonment in Albania: Implications for the Roles of State and Community in Post-Socialist Land Consolidation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1411-1423, August.
- Baum, Sabine & Weingarten, Peter, 2005. "Interregionale DisparitÃ¤ten und Entwicklung lÃ¤ndlicher RÃ¤ume als regionalpolitische Herausforderung fÃ¼r die neuen EU-Mitgliedstaaten," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(4).
- Gramzow, Andreas, 2009. "Rural development as provision of local public goods: Theory and evidence from Poland," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 51, number 92313.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:54-:d:124608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bunte, Jonas B. & Kim, Alisha A., 2017. "Citizens’ Preferences and the Portfolio of Public Goods: Evidence from Nigeria," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 28-39.
- Hahn, Rüdiger & Gold, Stefan, 2014. "Resources and governance in “base of the pyramid”-partnerships: Assessing collaborations between businesses and non-business actors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1321-1333.
- Petrick, Martin, 2013.
"Reversing the rural race to the bottom: an evolutionary model of neo-endogenous rural development,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 707-735.
- Martin Petrick, 2013. "Reversing the rural race to the bottom: an evolutionary model of neo-endogenous rural development," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 707-735, September.
More about this item
Keywordslocal partnerships; rural development; local public goods; Eastern Europe; Poland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:40:y:2012:i:11:p:2342-2354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .