Portfolio selection in the Spanish stock market by interactive multiobjective programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehrgott, Matthias & Klamroth, Kathrin & Schwehm, Christian, 2004. "An MCDM approach to portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 752-770, June.
- Li, Han-Lin & Tsai, Jung-Fa, 2008. "A distributed computation algorithm for solving portfolio problems with integer variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 882-891, April.
- Mariano Luque & Rafael Caballero & Julian Molina & Francisco Ruiz, 2007. "Equivalent Information for Multiobjective Interactive Procedures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 125-134, January.
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
- Włodzimierz Ogryczak, 2000. "Multiple criteria linear programming model for portfolio selection," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 143-162, December.
- Luque, Mariano & Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco, 2009. "Incorporating preference information in interactive reference point methods for multiobjective optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 450-462, April.
- Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano & Miguel, Francisca & del Mar Munoz, Maria, 2008. "An additive achievement scalarizing function for multiobjective programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(3), pages 683-694, August.
- Shing, Chue & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki, 1999. "Interactive decision system in stochastic multiobjective portfolio selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 187-193, April.
- Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting, 2008. "Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 393-404, February.
- Zopounidis, C & Despotis, D K & Kamaratou, I, 1998. "Portfolio Selection Using the ADELAIS Multiobjective Linear Programming System," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 189-204, June.
- Powell, John G. & Premachandra, I.M., 1998. "Accommodating diverse institutional investment objectives and constraints using non-linear goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 447-456, March.
- Lee, Sang M & Lerro, A J, 1973. "Optimizing the Portfolio Selection for Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(5), pages 1087-1102, December.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Wierzbicki, Adam & Milewski, Marcin, 2008. "A multi-criteria approach to fair and efficient bandwidth allocation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 451-463, June.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben & Aouni, Belaid & Fayedh, Rimeh El, 2007. "Multi-objective stochastic programming for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1811-1823, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio selection; Multiobjective programming; Interactive methods; Reference point method; Multiple criteria decision making; 90B50; 90C29; 91B28;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:213-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .