Portfolio selection in the Spanish stock market by interactive multiobjective programming
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Li, Han-Lin & Tsai, Jung-Fa, 2008. "A distributed computation algorithm for solving portfolio problems with integer variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 882-891, April.
- Mariano Luque & Rafael Caballero & Julian Molina & Francisco Ruiz, 2007. "Equivalent Information for Multiobjective Interactive Procedures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 125-134, January.
- Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano & Miguel, Francisca & del Mar Munoz, Maria, 2008. "An additive achievement scalarizing function for multiobjective programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(3), pages 683-694, August.
- Włodzimierz Ogryczak, 2000. "Multiple criteria linear programming model for portfolio selection," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 143-162, December.
- Ehrgott, Matthias & Klamroth, Kathrin & Schwehm, Christian, 2004. "An MCDM approach to portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 752-770, June.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben & Aouni, Belaid & Fayedh, Rimeh El, 2007. "Multi-objective stochastic programming for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1811-1823, March.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Wierzbicki, Adam & Milewski, Marcin, 2008. "A multi-criteria approach to fair and efficient bandwidth allocation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 451-463, June.
- Zopounidis, C & Despotis, D K & Kamaratou, I, 1998. "Portfolio Selection Using the ADELAIS Multiobjective Linear Programming System," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 189-204, June.
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
- Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting, 2008. "Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 393-404, February.
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Luque, Mariano & Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco, 2009. "Incorporating preference information in interactive reference point methods for multiobjective optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 450-462, April.
- Powell, John G. & Premachandra, I.M., 1998. "Accommodating diverse institutional investment objectives and constraints using non-linear goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 447-456, March.
- Shing, Chue & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki, 1999. "Interactive decision system in stochastic multiobjective portfolio selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 187-193, April.
- Lee, Sang M & Lerro, A J, 1973. "Optimizing the Portfolio Selection for Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(5), pages 1087-1102, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:213-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.