PROMISE/scenarios: An interactive method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming under partial uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Klein & H. Moskowitz & A. Ravindran, 1990. "Interactive Multiobjective Optimization Under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 58-75, January.
- Teghem, J. & Dufrane, D. & Thauvoye, M. & Kunsch, P., 1986. "Strange: An interactive method for multi-objective linear programming under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-82, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben, 2012. "Solution approaches for the multiobjective stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 1-16.
- Nowak, Maciej, 2007. "Aspiration level approach in stochastic MCDM problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1626-1640, March.
- Ben Abdelaziz, Fouad & Masri, Hatem, 2010. "A compromise solution for the multiobjective stochastic linear programming under partial uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 55-59, April.
- Oliveira, Carla & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2007. "Multiple objective linear programming models with interval coefficients - an illustrated overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1434-1463, September.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:247:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1773-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muñoz, Maria M. & Ruiz, Francisco, 2009. "ISTMO: An interval reference point-based method for stochastic multiobjective programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 25-35, August.
- Maciej Nowak & Tadeusz Trzaskalik, 2013. "Interactive procedure for a multiobjective stochastic discrete dynamic problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 315-330, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:155:y:2004:i:2:p:361-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .