A unified framework for model-based multi-objective linear process and energy optimisation under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niknam, Taher & Azizipanah-Abarghooee, Rasoul & Narimani, Mohammad Rasoul, 2012. "An efficient scenario-based stochastic programming framework for multi-objective optimal micro-grid operation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 455-470.
- G. Klein & H. Moskowitz & A. Ravindran, 1990. "Interactive Multiobjective Optimization Under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 58-75, January.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Luo, Xianglong & Hu, Jiahao & Zhao, Jun & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping, 2014. "Multi-objective optimization for the design and synthesis of utility systems with emission abatement technology concerns," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1110-1131.
- Tomas Gal & Josef Nedoma, 1972. "Multiparametric Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(7), pages 406-422, March.
- Barteczko-Hibbert, Christian & Bonis, Ioannis & Binns, Michael & Theodoropoulos, Constantinos & Azapagic, Adisa, 2014. "A multi-period mixed-integer linear optimisation of future electricity supply considering life cycle costs and environmental impacts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 317-334.
- Delgarm, N. & Sajadi, B. & Kowsary, F. & Delgarm, S., 2016. "Multi-objective optimization of the building energy performance: A simulation-based approach by means of particle swarm optimization (PSO)," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 293-303.
- Hu, Mengqi & Cho, Heejin, 2014. "A probability constrained multi-objective optimization model for CCHP system operation decision support," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 230-242.
- Li, Fang-Fang & Qiu, Jun, 2016. "Multi-objective optimization for integrated hydro–photovoltaic power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 377-384.
- P. L. Yuf & M. Zeleny, 1976. "Linear Multiparametric Programming by Multicriteria Simplex Method," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 159-170, October.
- Zhang, Di & Evangelisti, Sara & Lettieri, Paola & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2015. "Optimal design of CHP-based microgrids: Multiobjective optimisation and life cycle assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 181-193.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bistline, John E. & Comello, Stephen D. & Sahoo, Anshuman, 2018.
"Managerial flexibility in levelized cost measures: A framework for incorporating uncertainty in energy investment decisions,"
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 211-225.
- Bistline, John E. & Comello, Stephen D. & Sahoo, Anshuman, 2017. "Managerial Flexibility in Levelized Cost Measures: A Framework for Incorporating Uncertainty in Energy Investment Decisions," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3494, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Geng, Zhaowei & Conejo, Antonio J. & Chen, Qixin & Xia, Qing & Kang, Chongqing, 2017. "Electricity production scheduling under uncertainty: Max social welfare vs. min emission vs. max renewable production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 540-549.
- repec:eee:appene:v:235:y:2019:i:c:p:1427-1446 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:1011-1020 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:253:y:2019:i:c:15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikula, Riku-Pekka & Ruusunen, Mika & Leiviskä, Kauko, 2016. "Data-driven framework for boiler performance monitoring," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1374-1388.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-objective optimisation; Multi-parametric programming; Optimisation under uncertainty; Energy systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:186:y:2017:i:p3:p:539-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.