Theoretical and algorithmic advances in multi-parametric programming and control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crema, Alejandro, 1998. "A procedure to verify the completeness of the right-hand-side parametric analysis for a mixed integer linear programming problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 684-695, August.
- Gailly, B. & Installe, M. & Smeers, Y., 2001. "A new resolution method for the parametric linear complementarity problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 639-646, February.
- Joseph, Anito & Bryson, Noel, 1998. "Parametric linear programming and cluster analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 582-588, December.
- A. M. Geoffrion & R. Nauss, 1977. "Exceptional Paper--Parametric and Postoptimality Analysis in Integer Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(5), pages 453-466, January.
- Tomas Gal, 1975. "Rim Multiparametric Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(5), pages 567-575, January.
- P. Jonker & G. Still & F. Twilt, 2001. "One-Parametric Linear-Quadratic Optimization Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 221-253, January.
- Chern, Maw-Sheng & Jan, Rong-Hong & Chern, Ren-Jer, 1991. "Parametric nonlinear integer programming: The right-hand side case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 237-255, September.
- Tomas Gal & Josef Nedoma, 1972. "Multiparametric Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(7), pages 406-422, March.
- R. D. McBride & J. S. Yormark, 1980. "Finding All Solutions for a Class of Parametric Quadratic Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(8), pages 784-795, August.
- Mitsos, Alexander & Barton, Paul I., 2009. "Parametric mixed-integer 0-1 linear programming: The general case for a single parameter," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 663-686, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umeozor, Evar Chinedu & Trifkovic, Milana, 2016. "Operational scheduling of microgrids via parametric programming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 672-681.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-parametric programming; Bi-level programming; Dynamic programming; Control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:183-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.