Theoretical and algorithmic advances in multi-parametric programming and control
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/operations+research/journal/10287/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crema, Alejandro, 1998. "A procedure to verify the completeness of the right-hand-side parametric analysis for a mixed integer linear programming problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 684-695, August.
- Gailly, B. & Installe, M. & Smeers, Y., 2001. "A new resolution method for the parametric linear complementarity problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 639-646, February.
- Joseph, Anito & Bryson, Noel, 1998. "Parametric linear programming and cluster analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 582-588, December.
- A. M. Geoffrion & R. Nauss, 1977. "Exceptional Paper--Parametric and Postoptimality Analysis in Integer Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(5), pages 453-466, January.
- Tomas Gal, 1975. "Rim Multiparametric Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(5), pages 567-575, January.
- P. Jonker & G. Still & F. Twilt, 2001. "One-Parametric Linear-Quadratic Optimization Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 221-253, January.
- Chern, Maw-Sheng & Jan, Rong-Hong & Chern, Ren-Jer, 1991. "Parametric nonlinear integer programming: The right-hand side case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 237-255, September.
- Tomas Gal & Josef Nedoma, 1972. "Multiparametric Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(7), pages 406-422, March.
- R. D. McBride & J. S. Yormark, 1980. "Finding All Solutions for a Class of Parametric Quadratic Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(8), pages 784-795, August.
- Mitsos, Alexander & Barton, Paul I., 2009. "Parametric mixed-integer 0-1 linear programming: The general case for a single parameter," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 663-686, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:183-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.