A probability constrained multi-objective optimization model for CCHP system operation decision support
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alarcon-Rodriguez, Arturo & Ault, Graham & Galloway, Stuart, 2010. "Multi-objective planning of distributed energy resources: A review of the state-of-the-art," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1353-1366, June.
- Wang, Jiangjiang & Zhai, Zhiqiang (John) & Jing, Youyin & Zhang, Chunfa, 2010. "Particle swarm optimization for redundant building cooling heating and power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 3668-3679, December.
- Jiang-Jiang, Wang & Chun-Fa, Zhang & You-Yin, Jing, 2010. "Multi-criteria analysis of combined cooling, heating and power systems in different climate zones in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1247-1259, April.
- Kavvadias, K.C. & Maroulis, Z.B., 2010. "Multi-objective optimization of a trigeneration plant," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 945-954, February.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa, 2010. "Optimization of capacity and operation for CCHP system by genetic algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1325-1335, April.
- Thorin, Eva & Brand, Heike & Weber, Christoph, 2005. "Long-term optimization of cogeneration systems in a competitive market environment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 152-169, June.
- Tichi, S.G. & Ardehali, M.M. & Nazari, M.E., 2010. "Examination of energy price policies in Iran for optimal configuration of CHP and CCHP systems based on particle swarm optimization algorithm," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6240-6250, October.
- Pohekar, S. D. & Ramachandran, M., 2004. "Application of multi-criteria decision making to sustainable energy planning--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 365-381, August.
- Wu, Jing-yi & Wang, Jia-long & Li, Sheng, 2012. "Multi-objective optimal operation strategy study of micro-CCHP system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 472-483.
- Shi, Bin & Yan, Lie-Xiang & Wu, Wei, 2013. "Multi-objective optimization for combined heat and power economic dispatch with power transmission loss and emission reduction," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 135-143.
- Maraver, Daniel & Sin, Ana & Royo, Javier & Sebastián, Fernando, 2013. "Assessment of CCHP systems based on biomass combustion for small-scale applications through a review of the technology and analysis of energy efficiency parameters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1303-1313.
- Wang, Jiangfeng & Zhao, Pan & Niu, Xiaoqiang & Dai, Yiping, 2012. "Parametric analysis of a new combined cooling, heating and power system with transcritical CO2 driven by solar energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 58-64.
- Liu, Mingxi & Shi, Yang & Fang, Fang, 2013. "Optimal power flow and PGU capacity of CCHP systems using a matrix modeling approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 794-802.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2005. "An efficient linear programming model and optimization algorithm for trigeneration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 40-63, September.
- Li, Sheng & Sui, Jun & Jin, Hongguang & Zheng, Jianjiao, 2013. "Full chain energy performance for a combined cooling, heating and power system running with methanol and solar energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 673-681.
- Cho, Heejin & Mago, Pedro J. & Luck, Rogelio & Chamra, Louay M., 2009. "Evaluation of CCHP systems performance based on operational cost, primary energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emission by utilizing an optimal operation scheme," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2540-2549, December.
- Zhou, Zhe & Zhang, Jianyun & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng & Georgiadis, Michael C. & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N., 2013. "A two-stage stochastic programming model for the optimal design of distributed energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 135-144.
- Liu, Mingxi & Shi, Yang & Fang, Fang, 2012. "A new operation strategy for CCHP systems with hybrid chillers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 164-173.
- Popli, Sahil & Rodgers, Peter & Eveloy, Valerie, 2012. "Trigeneration scheme for energy efficiency enhancement in a natural gas processing plant through turbine exhaust gas waste heat utilization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 624-636.
- Bracco, Stefano & Dentici, Gabriele & Siri, Silvia, 2013. "Economic and environmental optimization model for the design and the operation of a combined heat and power distributed generation system in an urban area," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1014-1024.
- Jing, You-Yin & Bai, He & Wang, Jiang-Jiang, 2012. "A fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making model for CCHP systems driven by different energy sources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 286-296.
More about this item
KeywordsCombined cooling heating and power; Multi-objective optimization; Stochastic optimization; Incentive; Probability constraint;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:116:y:2014:i:c:p:230-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.