Full chain energy performance for a combined cooling, heating and power system running with methanol and solar energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meybodi, Mehdi Aghaei & Behnia, Masud, 2011. "Impact of carbon tax on internal combustion engine size selection in a medium scale CHP system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 5153-5163.
- Alanne, Kari & Saari, Arto, 2004. "Sustainable small-scale CHP technologies for buildings: the basis for multi-perspective decision-making," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 401-431, October.
- Cho, Heejin & Mago, Pedro J. & Luck, Rogelio & Chamra, Louay M., 2009. "Evaluation of CCHP systems performance based on operational cost, primary energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emission by utilizing an optimal operation scheme," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2540-2549, December.
- Huang, Zhijia & Zhang, Xu, 2006. "Well-to-wheels analysis of hydrogen based fuel-cell vehicle pathways in Shanghai," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 471-489.
- Liu, Qibin & Hong, Hui & Yuan, Jianli & Jin, Hongguang & Cai, Ruixian, 2009. "Experimental investigation of hydrogen production integrated methanol steam reforming with middle-temperature solar thermal energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 155-162, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:206:y:2017:i:c:p:1523-1531 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:4:p:687-:d:207695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balvís, Eduardo & Sampedro, Óscar & Zaragoza, Sonia & Paredes, Angel & Michinel, Humberto, 2016. "A simple model for automatic analysis and diagnosis of environmental thermal comfort in energy efficient buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 60-70.
- Shnaiderman, Matan & Keren, Nir, 2014. "Cogeneration versus natural gas steam boiler: A techno-economic model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 128-138.
- Hu, Mengqi & Cho, Heejin, 2014. "A probability constrained multi-objective optimization model for CCHP system operation decision support," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 230-242.
- repec:eee:energy:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:326-340 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:1151-1166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jiangjiang & Yang, Ying & Mao, Tianzhi & Sui, Jun & Jin, Hongguang, 2015. "Life cycle assessment (LCA) optimization of solar-assisted hybrid CCHP system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 38-52.
- Jradi, M. & Riffat, S., 2014. "Tri-generation systems: Energy policies, prime movers, cooling technologies, configurations and operation strategies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 396-415.
- Shahzad, Sally & Brennan, John & Theodossopoulos, Dimitris & Hughes, Ben & Calautit, John Kaiser, 2017. "Energy and comfort in contemporary open plan and traditional personal offices," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1542-1555.
- Zhang, Xian & Wang, Xingwei & Chen, Jiajun & Xie, Xi & Wang, Ke & Wei, Yiming, 2014. "A novel modeling based real option approach for CCS investment evaluation under multiple uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1059-1067.
- Wang, Jiangjiang & Lu, Yanchao & Yang, Ying & Mao, Tianzhi, 2016. "Thermodynamic performance analysis and optimization of a solar-assisted combined cooling, heating and power system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 49-59.
- Yang, Liu & Yan, Haiyan & Lam, Joseph C., 2014. "Thermal comfort and building energy consumption implications – A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 164-173.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:173-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Penghui & Li, Wangliang & Cheng, Yongpan & Tong, YenWah & Dai, Yanjun & Wang, Ruzhu, 2014. "Thermodynamic performance assessment of CCHP system driven by different composition gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 599-610.
- Wei, Dajun & Chen, Alian & Sun, Bo & Zhang, Chenghui, 2016. "Multi-objective optimal operation and energy coupling analysis of combined cooling and heating system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 296-307.
More about this item
KeywordsCCHP; Solar energy; Polygeneration; Trough solar energy receiver; CCS; Energy analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:112:y:2013:i:c:p:673-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.