Exergy analysis of coal-based polygeneration system for power and chemical production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Hongguang & Ishida, Masaru, 1993. "Graphical exergy analysis of complex cycles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 615-625.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Qingchun & Qian, Yu & Kraslawski, Andrzej & Zhou, Huairong & Yang, Siyu, 2016. "Framework for advanced exergoeconomic performance analysis and optimization of an oil shale retorting process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 62-76.
- Chen, Xiaohui & Zheng, Danxing & Guo, Jing & Liu, Jingxiao & Ji, Peijun, 2013. "Energy analysis for low-rank coal based process system to co-produce semicoke, syngas and light oil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 279-288.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Xu, Gang & Li, Le & Yang, Yongping & Tian, Longhu & Liu, Tong & Zhang, Kai, 2012. "A novel CO2 cryogenic liquefaction and separation system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 522-529.
- Jin, Hongguang & Xu, Gang & Han, Wei & Gao, Lin & Li, Zheng, 2010. "Sustainable development of energy systems for western China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4313-4318.
- Gao, Lin & Li, Hongqiang & Chen, Bin & Jin, Hongguang & Lin, Rumou & Hong, Hui, 2008. "Proposal of a natural gas-based polygeneration system for power and methanol production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 206-212.
- Murugan, S. & Horák, Bohumil, 2016. "Tri and polygeneration systems - A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1032-1051.
- Wang, Zhifang & Zheng, Danxing & Jin, Hongguang, 2009. "Energy integration of acetylene and power polygeneration by flowrate-exergy diagram," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 372-379, March.
- repec:eee:appene:v:198:y:2017:i:c:p:180-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qian, Yu & Liu, Jingyao & Huang, Zhixian & Kraslawski, Andrzej & Cui, Jian & Huang, Yinlun, 2009. "Conceptual design and system analysis of a poly-generation system for power and olefin production from natural gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2088-2095, October.
- Cai, Ruixian & Jin, Hongguang & Gao, Lin & Hong, Hui, 2010. "Development of multifunctional energy systems (MESs)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4375-4382.
- Narvaez, A. & Chadwick, D. & Kershenbaum, L., 2014. "Small-medium scale polygeneration systems: Methanol and power production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1109-1117.
- Li, Yuanyuan & Zhang, Guoqiang & Yang, Yongping & Zhai, Dailong & Zhang, Kai & Xu, Gang, 2014. "Thermodynamic analysis of a coal-based polygeneration system with partial gasification," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 201-214.
- Yi, Qun & Feng, Jie & Wu, Yanli & Li, Wenying, 2014. "3E (energy, environmental, and economy) evaluation and assessment to an innovative dual-gas polygeneration system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 285-294.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:435-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:155:y:2018:i:c:p:521-534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Hu & Jin, Hongguang & Gao, Lin & Zhang, Na, 2014. "A polygeneration system for methanol and power production based on coke oven gas and coal gas with CO2 recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 174-180.
- Serra, Luis M. & Lozano, Miguel-Angel & Ramos, Jose & Ensinas, Adriano V. & Nebra, Silvia A., 2009. "Polygeneration and efficient use of natural resources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 575-586.
- Li, Hongqiang & Hong, Hui & Jin, Hongguang & Cai, Ruixian, 2010. "Analysis of a feasible polygeneration system for power and methanol production taking natural gas and biomass as materials," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(9), pages 2846-2853, September.
- Turconi, Roberto & Tonini, Davide & Nielsen, Christian F.B. & Simonsen, Christian G. & Astrup, Thomas, 2014. "Environmental impacts of future low-carbon electricity systems: Detailed life cycle assessment of a Danish case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 66-73.
- dos Santos, Rodrigo G. & de Faria, Pedro R. & Santos, José J.C.S. & da Silva, Julio A.M. & Flórez-Orrego, Daniel, 2016. "Thermoeconomic modeling for CO2 allocation in steam and gas turbine cogeneration systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P2), pages 590-603.
- Li, Sheng & Gao, Lin & Zhang, Xiaosong & Lin, Hu & Jin, Hongguang, 2012. "Evaluation of cost reduction potential for a coal based polygeneration system with CO2 capture," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 101-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:29:y:2004:i:12:p:2359-2371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.