Energy savings by co-production: A methanol/electricity case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hetland, Jens & Zheng, Li & Shisen, Xu, 2009. "How polygeneration schemes may develop under an advanced clean fossil fuel strategy under a joint sino-European initiative," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 219-229, February.
- Yamashita, Kei & Barreto, Leonardo, 2005. "Energyplexes for the 21st century: Coal gasification for co-producing hydrogen, electricity and liquid fuels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2453-2473.
- Wang, Zhifang & Zheng, Danxing & Jin, Hongguang, 2009. "Energy integration of acetylene and power polygeneration by flowrate-exergy diagram," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 372-379, March.
- Prins, M.J. & Ptasinski, K.J., 2005. "Energy and exergy analyses of the oxidation and gasification of carbon," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 982-1002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narvaez, A. & Chadwick, D. & Kershenbaum, L., 2014. "Small-medium scale polygeneration systems: Methanol and power production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1109-1117.
- Wolfersdorf, Christian & Boblenz, Kristin & Pardemann, Robert & Meyer, Bernd, 2015. "Syngas-based annex concepts for chemical energy storage and improving flexibility of pulverized coal combustion power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 618-627.
- Pellegrini, Laura A. & Soave, Giorgio & Gamba, Simone & Langè, Stefano, 2011. "Economic analysis of a combined energy–methanol production plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4891-4897.
- He, Chang & Feng, Xiao, 2012. "Evaluation indicators for energy-chemical systems with multi-feed and multi-product," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 344-354.
- James, Olusola O. & Chowdhury, Biswajit & Auroux, Aline & Maity, Sudip, 2013. "Low CO2 selective iron based Fischer–Tropsch catalysts for coal based polygeneration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 377-383.
- Janesh Sami, 2011. "Multivariate Cointegration and Causality between Exports, Electricity Consumption and Real Income per Capita: Recent Evidence from Japan," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(3), pages 59-68, November.
- Xiang, Dong & Qian, Yu & Man, Yi & Yang, Siyu, 2014. "Techno-economic analysis of the coal-to-olefins process in comparison with the oil-to-olefins process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 639-647.
- Yang, Siyu & Yang, Qingchun & Qian, Yu, 2013. "A composite efficiency metrics for evaluation of resource and energy utilization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 455-462.
- Guo, Zhihang & Wang, Qinhui & Fang, Mengxiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa, 2014. "Thermodynamic and economic analysis of polygeneration system integrating atmospheric pressure coal pyrolysis technology with circulating fluidized bed power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1301-1314.
- Su, Li-Wang & Li, Xiang-Rong & Sun, Zuo-Yu, 2013. "The consumption, production and transportation of methanol in China: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 130-138.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-production system Coal gasification Exergy analysis Energy-saving factor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:9:p:2854-2859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.