Waste materials for carbon capture and storage by mineralisation (CCSM) – A UK perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Xi & Reiner, David & Li, Jia, 2011. "Perceptions of opinion leaders towards CCS demonstration projects in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1873-1885, May.
- Kakizawa, M. & Yamasaki, A. & Yanagisawa, Y., 2001. "A new CO2 disposal process via artificial weathering of calcium silicate accelerated by acetic acid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 341-354.
- Jiang, Xi, 2011. "A review of physical modelling and numerical simulation of long-term geological storage of CO2," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3557-3566.
- Gary Hackbarth & Kevin E. Dow & Hongmei Wang & W. Roy Johnson, 2010. "Changing Attitudes Toward Women IT Managers," International Journal of Information Systems and Social Change (IJISSC), IGI Global, vol. 1(3), pages 28-44, July.
- Teir, Sebastian & Eloneva, Sanni & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan & Zevenhoven, Ron, 2007. "Dissolution of steelmaking slags in acetic acid for precipitated calcium carbonate production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 528-539.
- Sudheer Chava & Praveen Kumar & Arthur Warga, 2010. "Managerial Agency and Bond Covenants," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(3), pages 1120-1148, March.
- Eloneva, Sanni & Teir, Sebastian & Salminen, Justin & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan & Zevenhoven, Ron, 2008. "Fixation of CO2 by carbonating calcium derived from blast furnace slag," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1461-1467.
- Rafael M. Santos & Tom Van Gerven, 2011. "Process intensification routes for mineral carbonation," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 287-293, December.
- Renato Baciocchi & Giulia Costa & Elisabetta Di Bartolomeo & Alessandra Polettini & Raffaella Pomi, 2011. "Wet versus slurry carbonation of EAF steel slag," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 312-319, December.
- Li, Mu & Rao, Ashok D. & Scott Samuelsen, G., 2012. "Performance and costs of advanced sustainable central power plants with CCS and H2 co-production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 43-50.
- Hetland, Jens & Zheng, Li & Shisen, Xu, 2009. "How polygeneration schemes may develop under an advanced clean fossil fuel strategy under a joint sino-European initiative," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 219-229, February.
- Viebahn, Peter & Daniel, Vallentin & Samuel, Höller, 2012. "Integrated assessment of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in the German power sector and comparison with the deployment of renewable energies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 238-248.
- Teir, Sebastian & Eloneva, Sanni & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan & Zevenhoven, Ron, 2009. "Fixation of carbon dioxide by producing hydromagnesite from serpentinite," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 214-218, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:15:p:2877-:d:251888 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:9:p:2319-:d:167442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun-Hwan Bang & Seung-Woo Lee & Chiwan Jeon & Sangwon Park & Kyungsun Song & Whan Joo Jo & Soochun Chae, 2016. "Leaching of Metal Ions from Blast Furnace Slag by Using Aqua Regia for CO 2 Mineralization," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-13, November.
- Dri, Marco & Sanna, Aimaro & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes, 2014. "Mineral carbonation from metal wastes: Effect of solid to liquid ratio on the efficiency and characterization of carbonated products," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 515-523.
- Nasvi, M.C.M. & Ranjith, P.G. & Sanjayan, J., 2014. "Effect of different mix compositions on apparent carbon dioxide (CO2) permeability of geopolymer: Suitability as well cement for CO2 sequestration wells," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 939-948.
- repec:eee:appene:v:229:y:2018:i:c:p:326-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jaehee & Han, Sang-Jun & Wee, Jung-Ho, 2014. "Synthesis of dry sorbents for carbon dioxide capture using coal fly ash and its performance," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 40-47.
- Wee, Jung-Ho, 2013. "A review on carbon dioxide capture and storage technology using coal fly ash," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 143-151.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:101:y:2019:i:c:p:600-613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xian & Wang, Xingwei & Chen, Jiajun & Xie, Xi & Wang, Ke & Wei, Yiming, 2014. "A novel modeling based real option approach for CCS investment evaluation under multiple uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1059-1067.
- Park, Sangwon & Song, Kyungsun & Jo, Hwanju, 2017. "Laboratory-scale experiment on a novel mineralization-based method of CO2 capture using alkaline solution," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 589-598.
- Li, Yingjie & Su, Mengying & Xie, Xin & Wu, Shuimu & Liu, Changtian, 2015. "CO2 capture performance of synthetic sorbent prepared from carbide slag and aluminum nitrate hydrate by combustion synthesis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 60-68.
- repec:eee:appene:v:201:y:2017:i:c:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pan, Shu-Yuan & Chiang, Pen-Chi & Chen, Yi-Hung & Tan, Chung-Sung & Chang, E.-E., 2014. "Kinetics of carbonation reaction of basic oxygen furnace slags in a rotating packed bed using the surface coverage model: Maximization of carbonation conversion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 267-276.
- Yang, Mingjun & Song, Yongchen & Jiang, Lanlan & Liu, Weiguo & Dou, Binlin & Jing, Wen, 2014. "Effects of operating mode and pressure on hydrate-based desalination and CO2 capture in porous media," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 504-511.
- Said, Arshe & Mattila, Hannu-Petteri & Järvinen, Mika & Zevenhoven, Ron, 2013. "Production of precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC) from steelmaking slag for fixation of CO2," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 765-771.
- Said, Arshe & Laukkanen, Timo & Järvinen, Mika, 2016. "Pilot-scale experimental work on carbon dioxide sequestration using steelmaking slag," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 602-611.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:991-999 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:5:p:1250-:d:209377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hosseini, Tahereh & Haque, Nawshad & Selomulya, Cordelia & Zhang, Lian, 2016. "Mineral carbonation of Victorian brown coal fly ash using regenerative ammonium chloride – Process simulation and techno-economic analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 54-68.
- Guo, Yafei & Zhao, Chuanwen & Chen, Xiaoping & Li, Changhai, 2015. "CO2 capture and sorbent regeneration performances of some wood ash materials," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 26-36.
More about this item
KeywordsClean energy; Mineral carbonation; CCS; Solid waste; Waste reuse;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:99:y:2012:i:c:p:545-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.