CFD validation of scaling rules for reduced-scale field releases of carbon dioxide
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Xi & Reiner, David & Li, Jia, 2011. "Perceptions of opinion leaders towards CCS demonstration projects in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1873-1885, May.
- Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying, 2011. "A real options–based CCS investment evaluation model: Case study of China’s power generation sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4320-4333.
- Wee, Jung-Ho, 2013. "A review on carbon dioxide capture and storage technology using coal fly ash," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 143-151.
- Bansal, Vikas & Misra, Rohit & Agarwal, Ghanshyam Das & Mathur, Jyotirmay, 2013. "‘Derating Factor’ new concept for evaluating thermal performance of earth air tunnel heat exchanger: A transient CFD analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 418-426.
- Jiang, Xi, 2011. "A review of physical modelling and numerical simulation of long-term geological storage of CO2," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3557-3566.
- Danao, Louis Angelo & Eboibi, Okeoghene & Howell, Robert, 2013. "An experimental investigation into the influence of unsteady wind on the performance of a vertical axis wind turbine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 403-411.
- Wu, Zhiyong & Caliot, Cyril & Bai, Fengwu & Flamant, Gilles & Wang, Zhifeng & Zhang, Jinsong & Tian, Chong, 2010. "Experimental and numerical studies of the pressure drop in ceramic foams for volumetric solar receiver applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 504-513, February.
- Viebahn, Peter & Daniel, Vallentin & Samuel, Höller, 2012. "Integrated assessment of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in the German power sector and comparison with the deployment of renewable energies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 238-248.
- Gnana Sagaya Raj, Antony Raj & Mallikarjuna, Jawali Maharudrappa & Ganesan, Venkitachalam, 2013. "Energy efficient piston configuration for effective air motion – A CFD study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 347-354.
- Hachicha, A.A. & Rodríguez, I. & Castro, J. & Oliva, A., 2013. "Numerical simulation of wind flow around a parabolic trough solar collector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 426-437.
- Weydahl, Torleif & Jamaluddin, Jamal & Seljeskog, Morten & Anantharaman, Rahul, 2013. "Pursuing the pre-combustion CCS route in oil refineries – The impact on fired heaters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 833-839.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Xiaolu & Yan, Xingqing & Yu, Jianliang & Zhang, Yongchun & Chen, Shaoyun & Mahgerefteh, Haroun & Martynov, Sergey & Collard, Alexander & Proust, Christophe, 2016. "Pressure response and phase transition in supercritical CO2 releases from a large-scale pipeline," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 189-197.
- Guo, Xiaolu & Yan, Xingqing & Yu, Jianliang & Zhang, Yongchun & Chen, Shaoyun & Mahgerefteh, Haroun & Martynov, Sergey & Collard, Alexander & Proust, Christophe, 2016. "Under-expanded jets and dispersion in supercritical CO2 releases from a large-scale pipeline," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1279-1291.
More about this item
KeywordsHeavy gas dispersion; CFD simulation; k–ε Model; Carbon dioxide; Experiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:115:y:2014:i:c:p:525-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.