Pursuing the pre-combustion CCS route in oil refineries – The impact on fired heaters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:428-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martínez, I. & Romano, M.C. & Fernández, J.R. & Chiesa, P. & Murillo, R. & Abanades, J.C., 2014. "Process design of a hydrogen production plant from natural gas with CO2 capture based on a novel Ca/Cu chemical loop," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 192-208.
- Zhang, Xian & Wang, Xingwei & Chen, Jiajun & Xie, Xi & Wang, Ke & Wei, Yiming, 2014. "A novel modeling based real option approach for CCS investment evaluation under multiple uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1059-1067.
- Al-Salem, S.M., 2015. "Carbon dioxide (CO2) emission sources in Kuwait from the downstream industry: Critical analysis with a current and futuristic view," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 575-587.
- Tamaki, Tetsuya & Nozawa, Wataru & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Evaluation of the ocean ecosystem: climate change modelling with backstop technology," MPRA Paper 80549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Sanjid, A. & Abedin, M.J., 2014. "Assessment of emission and performance of compression ignition engine with varying injection timing," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 221-230.
- Xing, Ji & Liu, Zhenyi & Huang, Ping & Feng, Changgen & Zhou, Yi & Sun, Ruiyan & Wang, Shigang, 2014. "CFD validation of scaling rules for reduced-scale field releases of carbon dioxide," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 525-530.
More about this item
KeywordsCCS from industry; Fired heaters; Hydrogen combustion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:102:y:2013:i:c:p:833-839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.