Perceptions of opinion leaders towards CCS demonstration projects in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayova, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Gusti, Mykola, 2008. "Investment under market and climate policy uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(8), pages 708-721, August.
- van Alphen, Klaas & van Voorst tot Voorst, Quirine & Hekkert, Marko P. & Smits, Ruud E.H.M., 2007. "Societal acceptance of carbon capture and storage technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4368-4380, August.
- Oecd & Nea, 2009. "International Regulatory Activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(1), pages 135-139.
- Ignat Ion & Ifrim Mihaela, 2009. "New Tendencies In International Specialization," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 40-46, May.
- Ocde & Aen, 2009. "Travaux réglementaires internationaux," Bulletin de droit nucléaire, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2009(1), pages 147-151.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2009. "Renminbisation des actifs internationaux de la Chine," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 135-155.
- Brooks, D. & Care, R. J. & Chaplin, M. B. & Kaufman, A. M. & Morgan, K. A. & Roberts, D. N. & Skinner, J. M. E. & Huntington-Thresher, D. J. K. & Tuley, P. J. & Wong, D. L., 2009. "Actuarial Aspects of Internal Models for Solvency II," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 367-459, July.
- Oecd & Nea, 2010. "International Regulatory Activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(2), pages 189-192.
- Shackley, Simon & Waterman, Holly & Godfroij, Per & Reiner, David & Anderson, Jason & Draxlbauer, Kathy & Flach, Todd, 2007. "Stakeholder perceptions of CO2 capture and storage in Europe: Results from a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5091-5108, October.
- Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Fei, Weiyang, 2010. "Uncertainty modeling of CCS investment strategy in China's power sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(7), pages 2392-2400, July.
- Do, Ben-Roy, 2009. "Research on Unproctored Internet Testing," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 49-51, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon Capture and Storage CCS Demonstration projects Opinion leaders China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:5:p:1873-1885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.