Pathways for hydrogen infrastructure development in China: Integrated assessment for vehicle fuels and a case study of Beijing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Jimin & Melaina, Marc W., 2006. "Transition to hydrogen-based transportation in China: Lessons learned from alternative fuel vehicle programs in the United States and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1299-1309, July.
- Yang, Christopher & Ogden, Joan M, 2007. "Determining the lowest-cost hydrogen delivery mode," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1804p4vw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Yang, Christopher & Ogden, Joan M, 2007. "Determining the lowest-cost hydrogen delivery mode," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7p3500g2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Huang, Zhijia & Zhang, Xu, 2006. "Well-to-wheels analysis of hydrogen based fuel-cell vehicle pathways in Shanghai," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 471-489.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keirstead, James & Jennings, Mark & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2012. "A review of urban energy system models: Approaches, challenges and opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3847-3866.
- Engelen, Peter-Jan & Kool, Clemens & Li, Ye, 2016.
"A barrier options approach to modeling project failure: The case of hydrogen fuel infrastructure,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 33-56.
- Y. Li & P.J. Engelen & C.J.M. Kool, 2013. "A Barrier Options Approach to Modeling Project Failure: The Case of Hydrogen Fuel Infrastructure," Working Papers 13-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Wang, Dawei & Zamel, Nada & Jiao, Kui & Zhou, Yibo & Yu, Shuhai & Du, Qing & Yin, Yan, 2013. "Life cycle analysis of internal combustion engine, electric and fuel cell vehicles for China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 402-412.
- Torchio, Marco F. & Santarelli, Massimo G., 2010. "Energy, environmental and economic comparison of different powertrain/fuel options using well-to-wheels assessment, energy and external costs – European market analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4156-4171.
More about this item
KeywordsHydrogen pathway; Life cycle; Idealized city model; 3E analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:32:y:2007:i:11:p:2023-2037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.