A single period inventory model with imperfect production and stochastic demand under chance and imprecise constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uday S. Karmarkar, 1987. "Lot Sizes, Lead Times and In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 409-418, March.
- Maity, K. & Maiti, M., 2007. "Possibility and necessity constraints and their defuzzification--A multi-item production-inventory scenario via optimal control theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 882-896, March.
- Salameh, M. K. & Jaber, M. Y., 2000. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 59-64, March.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1959. "Chance-Constrained Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-79, October.
- Sana, S. & Goyal, S. K. & Chaudhuri, K. S., 2004. "A production-inventory model for a deteriorating item with trended demand and shortages," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 357-371, September.
- Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Cardenas-Barron, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2002. "Note on: Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality - a practical approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 85-87, May.
- Sullivan, Robert S. & Fitzsimmons, James A., 1978. "A goal programming model for readiness and the optimal redeployment of resources," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 215-220.
- Teghem, J. & Dufrane, D. & Thauvoye, M. & Kunsch, P., 1986. "Strange: An interactive method for multi-objective linear programming under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-82, July.
- Ben-Daya, Mohamed, 2002. "The economic production lot-sizing problem with imperfect production processes and imperfect maintenance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 257-264, April.
- Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kume, Yasufumi, 1994. "The usefulness of possibilistic programming in production planning problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-3), pages 45-52, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madhukar Nagare & Pankaj Dutta & Naoufel Cheikhrouhou, 2016. "Optimal ordering policy for newsvendor models with bidirectional changes in demand using expert judgment," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(3), pages 620-647, September.
- Manoranjan De & Barun Das & Manoranjan Maiti, 2016. "EPL models for complementary and substitute items under imperfect production process with promotional cost and selling price dependent demands," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(2), pages 259-277, June.
- repec:spr:opsear:v:54:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12597-016-0283-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2010. "An economic production lot size model in an imperfect production system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 158-170, February.
- Nourelfath, Mustapha, 2011. "Service level robustness in stochastic production planning under random machine breakdowns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 81-88, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:188:y:2008:i:1:p:121-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.