Multi-item imperfect production inventory model in Bi-fuzzy environments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salameh, M. K. & Jaber, M. Y., 2000. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 59-64, March.
- Agnihothri, Saligrama R. & Kenett, Ron S., 1995. "The impact of defects on a process with rework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 308-327, January.
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "A multi-echelon supply chain model for reworkable items in multiple-markets with supply disruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1891-1898.
- Biswajit Sarkar & Shib Sankar Sana & Kripasindhu Chaudhuri, 2011. "An economic production quantity model with stochastic demand in an imperfect production system," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pages 259-283.
- Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Cardenas-Barron, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2002. "Note on: Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality - a practical approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 85-87, May.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1986. "Optimal Lot Sizing, Process Quality Improvement and Setup Cost Reduction," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 137-144, February.
- Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Sana, Shib Sankar, 2014. "A production-inventory model for a two-echelon supply chain when demand is dependent on sales teams׳ initiatives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 249-258.
- Panda, D. & Kar, S. & Maity, K. & Maiti, M., 2008. "A single period inventory model with imperfect production and stochastic demand under chance and imprecise constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 121-139, July.
- Pasandideh, Seyed Hamid Reza & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan & Nobil, Amir Hossein & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2015. "A multiproduct single machine economic production quantity model for an imperfect production system under warehouse construction cost," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 203-214.
- Roy, T.K. & Maiti, M., 1997. "A fuzzy EOQ model with demand-dependent unit cost under limited storage capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 425-432, June.
- Monica Lam, S. & Wong, Danny S., 1996. "A fuzzy mathematical model for the joint economic lot size problem with multiple price breaks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 611-622, December.
- Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Mondal, Shyamal Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan, 2008. "Two storage inventory problem with dynamic demand and interval valued lead-time over finite time horizon under inflation and time-value of money," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 170-194, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Stochastic demand; Imperfect production; Bi-fuzzy; Possibility measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:opsear:v:54:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12597-016-0283-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.