Multi-item imperfect production inventory model in Bi-fuzzy environments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salameh, M. K. & Jaber, M. Y., 2000. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 59-64, March.
- Agnihothri, Saligrama R. & Kenett, Ron S., 1995. "The impact of defects on a process with rework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 308-327, January.
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "A multi-echelon supply chain model for reworkable items in multiple-markets with supply disruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1891-1898.
- Biswajit Sarkar & Shib Sankar Sana & Kripasindhu Chaudhuri, 2011. "An economic production quantity model with stochastic demand in an imperfect production system," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pages 259-283.
- Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Cardenas-Barron, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2002. "Note on: Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality - a practical approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 85-87, May.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1986. "Optimal Lot Sizing, Process Quality Improvement and Setup Cost Reduction," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 137-144, February.
- Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Sana, Shib Sankar, 2014. "A production-inventory model for a two-echelon supply chain when demand is dependent on sales teams׳ initiatives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 249-258.
- Panda, D. & Kar, S. & Maity, K. & Maiti, M., 2008. "A single period inventory model with imperfect production and stochastic demand under chance and imprecise constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 121-139, July.
- Pasandideh, Seyed Hamid Reza & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan & Nobil, Amir Hossein & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2015. "A multiproduct single machine economic production quantity model for an imperfect production system under warehouse construction cost," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 203-214.
- Roy, T.K. & Maiti, M., 1997. "A fuzzy EOQ model with demand-dependent unit cost under limited storage capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 425-432, June.
- Monica Lam, S. & Wong, Danny S., 1996. "A fuzzy mathematical model for the joint economic lot size problem with multiple price breaks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 611-622, December.
- Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Mondal, Shyamal Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan, 2008. "Two storage inventory problem with dynamic demand and interval valued lead-time over finite time horizon under inflation and time-value of money," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 170-194, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Stochastic demand; Imperfect production; Bi-fuzzy; Possibility measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:opsear:v:54:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12597-016-0283-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .