The impact of defects on a process with rework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Jamal, A.M.M. & Mondal, Sanjay, 2008. "Optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 915-929, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1057_jors.2008.148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bazan, Ehab & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio E., 2014. "Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) with Consignment Stock (CS) agreement for a two-level supply chain with an imperfect production process with/without restoration interruptions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 289-301.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L., 2004. "Learning curves for processes generating defects requiring reworks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 663-672, December.
- Jaber, M.Y. & Bonney, M. & Moualek, I., 2009. "An economic order quantity model for an imperfect production process with entropy cost," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 26-33, March.
- Modak, Nikunja Mohan & Panda, Shibaji & Sana, Shib Sankar, 2016. "Three-echelon supply chain coordination considering duopolistic retailers with perfect quality products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 564-578.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L., 2008. "Learning curves for imperfect production processes with reworks and process restoration interruptions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 93-104, August.
- repec:spr:opsear:v:54:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12597-016-0283-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:80:y:1995:i:2:p:308-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.