An imperfect production process in a volume flexible inventory model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salameh, M. K. & Jaber, M. Y., 2000. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 59-64, March.
- Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Cardenas-Barron, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2002. "Note on: Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality - a practical approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 85-87, May.
- Paul J. Schweitzer & Abraham Seidmann, 1991. "Optimizing Processing Rates for Flexible Manufacturing Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 454-466, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2010. "A production-inventory model in an imperfect production process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 451-464, January.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:201:y:2018:i:c:p:225-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. K. Manna & B. Das & J. K. Dey & S. K. Mondal, 0. "An EPQ model with promotional demand in random planning horizon: population varying genetic algorithm approach," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Kevin Hsu, Wen-Kai & Yu, Hong-Fwu, 2009. "EOQ model for imperfective items under a one-time-only discount," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1018-1026, October.
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "A multi-echelon supply chain model for reworkable items in multiple-markets with supply disruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1891-1898.
- Lee, Hsu-Hua, 2008. "The investment model in preventive maintenance in multi-level production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 816-828, April.
- Sarkar, Mitali & Sarkar, Biswajit, 2013. "An economic manufacturing quantity model with probabilistic deterioration in a production system," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 245-252.
- Chen, Shan Huo & Chang, Shu Man, 2008. "Optimization of fuzzy production inventory model with unrepairable defective products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 887-894, June.
- Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Chun-Tao, 2013. "Optimal production lot with imperfect production process under permissible delay in payments and complete backlogging," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 610-617.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:838-863 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:154:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0057-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Guchhait, Partha & Kumar Maiti, Manas & Maiti, Manoranjan, 2013. "Production-inventory models for a damageable item with variable demands and inventory costs in an imperfect production process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 180-188.
- Roy, Arindam & kar, Samarjit & Maiti, Manoranjan, 2010. "A volume flexible production-policy for randomly deteriorating item with trended demand and shortages," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 188-199, November.
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2010. "An economic production lot size model in an imperfect production system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 158-170, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:105:y:2007:i:2:p:548-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.