A production-inventory model for a two-echelon supply chain when demand is dependent on sales teams׳ initiatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2013. "Optimal contract strategies for two stage supply chain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 253-260.
- Li, Hantao & Ritchken, Peter & Wang, Yunzeng, 2009. "Option and forward contracting with asymmetric information: Valuation issues in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 134-148, August.
- Baohong Sun, 2005. "Promotion Effect on Endogenous Consumption," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 430-443, July.
- Ben-Daya, Mohammed & As’ad, Rami & Seliaman, Mohammed, 2013. "An integrated production inventory model with raw material replenishment considerations in a three layer supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 53-61.
- Wu, Desheng, 2013. "Coordination of competing supply chains with news-vendor and buyback contract," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 1-13.
- Xie, Jinxing & Wei, Jerry C., 2009. "Coordinating advertising and pricing in a manufacturer-retailer channel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 785-791, September.
- Ramanathan, Usha & Muyldermans, Luc, 2010. "Identifying demand factors for promotional planning and forecasting: A case of a soft drink company in the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 538-545, December.
- Nair, Suresh K. & Tarasewich, Peter, 2003. "A model and solution method for multi-period sales promotion design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 672-687, November.
- Ru, Jun & Wang, Yunzeng, 2010. "Consignment contracting: Who should control inventory in the supply chain?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 760-769, March.
- Harish Krishnan & Roman Kapuscinski & David A. Butz, 2004. "Coordinating Contracts for Decentralized Supply Chains with Retailer Promotional Effort," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 48-63, January.
- Wu, Desheng & Baron, Opher & Berman, Oded, 2009. "Bargaining in competing supply chains with uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 548-556, September.
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2012. "A collaborating inventory model in a supply chain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2016-2023.
- Szmerekovsky, Joseph G. & Zhang, Jiang, 2009. "Pricing and two-tier advertising with one manufacturer and one retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 904-917, February.
- Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2007. "Optimizing inventory decisions in a multi-stage multi-customer supply chain: A note," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 647-654, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manoranjan De & Barun Das & Manoranjan Maiti, 2016. "EPL models for complementary and substitute items under imperfect production process with promotional cost and selling price dependent demands," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(2), pages 259-277, June.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:04:n:s021759591750021x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:2:y:2015:i:1:p:1011014 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:opsear:v:54:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12597-016-0283-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1996-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Palanivel & R. Uthayakumar, 2017. "A production-inventory model with promotional effort, variable production cost and probabilistic deterioration," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 8(1), pages 290-300, January.
- Chen, Tsung-Hui, 2017. "Optimizing pricing, replenishment and rework decision for imperfect and deteriorating items in a manufacturer-retailer channel," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 539-550.
- Sarkar, Biswajit & Ganguly, Baishakhi & Sarkar, Mitali & Pareek, Sarla, 2016. "Effect of variable transportation and carbon emission in a three-echelon supply chain model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 112-128.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:248:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2216-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Production; Supply chain; Collaboration; Backlogging;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:155:y:2014:i:c:p:249-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.