Distributional efficiency in multiobjective stochastic linear programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William R. Russell & Tae Kun Seo, 1978. "Ordering Uncertain Prospects: The Multivariate Utility Functions Case," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 605-610.
- Marco Scarsini, 1988.
"Dominance Conditions for Multivariate Utility Functions,"
INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 454-460, April.
- Marco Scarsini, 1988. "Dominance Conditions for Multivariate Utility Functions," Post-Print hal-00542237, HAL.
- Gal, Tomas, 1977. "A general method for determining the set of all efficient solutions to a linear vectormaximum problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 1(5), pages 307-322, September.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1974. "Risk aversion with many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 361-388, July.
- Weber, Martin, 1987. "Decision making with incomplete information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 44-57, January.
- Haim Levy & Jacob Paroush, 1974. "Multi-Period Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 428-435, December.
- David Levhari & Jacob Paroush & Bezalel Peleg, 1975. "Efficiency Analysis for Multivariate Distributions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 87-91.
- Scarsini, Marco, 1985. "Stochastic dominance with pair-wise risk aversion," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 187-201, April.
- Gal, Tomas, 1986. "On efficient sets in vector maximum problems -- A brief survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 253-264, February.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "Behavior Towards Risk with Many Commodities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 660-667, October.
- Teghem, J. & Dufrane, D. & Thauvoye, M. & Kunsch, P., 1986. "Strange: An interactive method for multi-objective linear programming under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-82, July.
- Scott F. Richard, 1975. "Multivariate Risk Aversion, Utility Independence and Separable Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 12-21, September.
- K. C. Mosler, 1984. "Stochastic Dominance Decision Rules when the Attributes are Utility Independent," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1311-1322, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben & Aouni, Belaid & Fayedh, Rimeh El, 2007. "Multi-objective stochastic programming for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1811-1823, March.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben, 2012. "Solution approaches for the multiobjective stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 1-16.
- F. Ben Abdelaziz & P. Lang & R. Nadeau, 1999. "Dominance and Efficiency in Multicriteria Decision under Uncertainty," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 191-211, December.
- Takashi Hasuike & Hiroaki Ishii, 2009. "Probability maximization models for portfolio selection under ambiguity," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 17(2), pages 159-180, June.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:259:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2526-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:399-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.