Behavior Towards Risk with Many Commodities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossman, Gene M, 1984.
"International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Formation of the Entrepreneurial Class,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 605-614, September.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Formation of the Entrepreneurial Class," NBER Working Papers 1174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2014. "Term structure of discount rates under multivariate s-ordered consumption growth," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 14-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004.
"Risk aversion in the small and in the large when outcomes are multidimensional,"
04-22, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large When Outcomes Are Multidimensional," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large. When Outcomes are Multidimensional," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_6, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jonathan A. Parker & Motohiro Yogo, 2001. "Luxury Goods and the Equity Premium," NBER Working Papers 8417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crainich, David & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Le Courtois, Olivier, 2017.
"Health and portfolio choices: A diffidence approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 273-279.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt & Olivier Le Courtois, 2017. "Health and portfolio choices: A diffidence approach," Post-Print hal-01667390, HAL.
- DREZE , Jacques H. & RUSTICHINI, Aldo, 2000. "State-dependent utility and decision theory," CORE Discussion Papers 2000007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dionne, Georges, 1981.
"Le risque moral et la sélection adverse : une revue critique de la littérature,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(2), pages 193-224, avril-jui.
- Dionne, G., 1980. "Le Risque Moral et la Selection Adverse: une Revue Critique de la Litterature," Cahiers de recherche 8006, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2007.
"A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-59.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004. "A Risk-Based Rationale for Two-way Capital Flows: Why Do Capital Flights and Inward Foreign Direct Investments Co-exist?," Working Papers 04, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2013.
"Implications of Labor Market Frictions for Risk Aversion and Risk Premia,"
Working Paper Series
2013-30, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 03 Sep 2014.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2019. "Implications of Labor Market Frictions for Risk Aversion and Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 25764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Swanson, 2013. "Implications of Labor Market Frictions for Risk Aversion and Risk Premia," 2013 Meeting Papers 1137, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Abdelaziz, F. Ben & Lang, P. & Nadeau, R., 1995. "Distributional efficiency in multiobjective stochastic linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 399-415, September.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010.
"Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(11), pages 3929-3965, November.
- Motohiro Yogo & Jessica Wachter, 2007. "Why do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," 2007 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010. "Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," NBER Working Papers 16316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Swanson, 2018.
"Risk Aversion, Risk Premia, and the Labor Margin with Generalized Recursive Preferences,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 28, pages 290-321, April.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2012. "Risk aversion, risk premia, and the labor margin with generalized recursive preferences," Working Paper Series 2012-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2012.
- Kyoung Jin Choi & Gyoocheol Shim & Yong Hyun Shin, 2008. "Optimal Portfolio, Consumption‐Leisure And Retirement Choice Problem With Ces Utility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 445-472, July.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2016.
"Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 466-476, May.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-17, CIRANO.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-836, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ryle Perera, 2013. "Optimal investment, consumption–leisure, insurance and retirement choice," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 689-723, November.
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David, 1990. "Utility Theory and Uncertainty," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275480, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2009.
"Risk aversion, the labor margin, and asset pricing in DSGE models,"
Working Paper Series
2009-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2009.
- Eric Swanson, 2010. "Risk Aversion, the Labor Margin, and Asset Pricing in DSGE Models," 2010 Meeting Papers 138, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2014. "Job Displacement Insurance: An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 8223, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eric T. Swanson, 2012. "Risk Aversion and the Labor Margin in Dynamic Equilibrium Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1663-1691, June.
- Yonatan Aumann, 2015. "A conceptual foundation for the theory of risk aversion," Discussion Paper Series dp686, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde & Nocetti, Diego, 2013. "On multivariate prudence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1255-1267.
- Cowan, Simon, 2004. "Optimal risk allocation for regulated monopolies and consumers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 285-303, January.
- repec:pri:wwseco:dp222 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:37:y:1969:i:4:p:660-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.