Multiobjective water resources investment planning under budgetary uncertainty and fuzzy environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mokhtar S. Bazaraa & Aziz Bouzaher, 1981. "A Linear Goal Programming Model for Developing Economies with an Illustration from the Agricultural Sector in Egypt," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 396-413, April.
- Sutardi & Cheng, T.C.E. & Goulter, Ian, 1991. "Water resources planning under budgetary uncertainty: the case in Indonesia," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-3), pages 201-217.
- Lloyd J. Mercer & W. Douglas Morgan, 1978. "Measurement of Economic Uncertainty in Public Water Resource Development: An Extension," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(2), pages 241-244.
- Teghem, J. & Dufrane, D. & Thauvoye, M. & Kunsch, P., 1986. "Strange: An interactive method for multi-objective linear programming under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-82, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jong Soon & Whang, Kyu-Seung, 1998. "A tolerance approach to the fuzzy goal programming problems with unbalanced triangular membership function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 614-624, June.
- Yu-Cheng Tang & Malcolm J. Beynon, 2005. "Application and Development of a Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process within a Capital Investment Study," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 207-230, July.
- Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Chang W., 2002. "Business process reengineering for health-care system using multicriteria mathematical programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 447-458, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:3:p:556-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.