A Linear Goal Programming Model for Developing Economies with an Illustration from the Agricultural Sector in Egypt
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Suwon & Nam, Chan-gi & Lee, Sangwoo & Kim, Seongcheol, 2017. "A public R&D resource allocation model for 5G mobile industry in Korea," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169472, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- R. Nayak & R. Panda, 2001. "Integrated Management of a Canal Command in a River Delta using Multi-Objective Techniques," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 15(6), pages 383-401, December.
- El-Gayar, Omar F. & Leung, PingSun, 2001. "A multiple criteria decision making framework for regional aquaculture development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 462-482, September.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1829-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hayashi, Kiyotada, 2000. "Multicriteria analysis for agricultural resource management: A critical survey and future perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 486-500, April.
- Sutardi & bector, C. R. & Goulter, Ian, 1995. "Multiobjective water resources investment planning under budgetary uncertainty and fuzzy environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 556-591, May.
More about this item
Keywordsprogramming: linear; applications; economics; planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:27:y:1981:i:4:p:396-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .