Evaluation of land use-transportation systems with the Analytic Network Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas L. Saaty, 1986. "Axiomatic Foundation of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 841-855, July.
- F Harary & J Rockey, 1976. "A city is not a semilattice either," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 8(4), pages 375-384, April.
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1993. "Assessing the impacts of urban rail transit on local real estate markets using quasi-experimental comparisons," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Mongkut Piantanakulchai, 2005. "Analytic Network Process Model For Highway Corridor Planning," Urban/Regional 0509021, EconWPA.
- Thomas L. Saaty, 1998. "Reflections and Projections on Creativity in Operations Research and Management Science: A Pressing Need for a Shift in Paradigm," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 9-16, February.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1990. "Physics as a decision theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 98-104, September.
- P Jankowski & L Richard, 1994. "Integration of GIS-based suitability analysis and multicriteria evaluation in a spatial decision support system for route selection," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(3), pages 323-340, May.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Sundarraj, R. P., 2002. "Hub location at Digital Equipment Corporation: A comprehensive analysis of qualitative and quantitative factors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 336-347, March.
- Azis, Iwan J., 1990. "Analytic Hierarchy Process in the benefit-cost framework: A post-evaluation of the Trans-Sumatra highway project," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 38-48, September.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Niemira, Michael P. & Saaty, Thomas L., 2004. "An Analytic Network Process model for financial-crisis forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 573-587.
- F Harary & J Rockey, 1976. "A City is Not a Semilattice Either," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 8(4), pages 375-384, June.
- P Jankowski & L Richard, 1994. "Integration of GIS-Based Suitability Analysis and Multicriteria Evaluation in a Spatial Decision Support System for Route Selection," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 21(3), pages 323-340, June.
- J Landis & M Zhang, 1998. "The second generation of the California urban futures model. Part 1: Model logic and theory," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(5), pages 657-666, September.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1994. "Highlights and critical points in the theory and application of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 426-447, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banai, Reza & Wakolbinger, Tina, 2011. "A measure of regional influence with the analytic network process," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 165-173, December.
More about this item
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.