Analytic Network Process Model For Highway Corridor Planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Azis, Iwan J., 1990. "Analytic Hierarchy Process in the benefit-cost framework: A post-evaluation of the Trans-Sumatra highway project," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 38-48, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banai, Reza, 2010. "Evaluation of land use-transportation systems with the Analytic Network Process," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(1), pages 85-112.
- Lidia Diappi & Camilla Mele, 2014. "Multicriteria Evaluation of Urban Regeneration Plans for Social Housing Neighbourhoods," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1 Suppl.), pages 23-45.
- Ivanović, Ivan & Grujičić, Dragana & Macura, Dragana & Jović, Jadranka & Bojović, Nebojša, 2013. "One approach for road transport project selection," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 22-29.
- Azizi, Majid & Ray, Charles, 2015. "Introducing a status of access to raw material resources for manufacturers of cellulosic industries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 17-28.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytic Network Process (ANP); highway corridor planning;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0509021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.