สถาบันเทคโนโลยีนานาชาติสิรินธร (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology)http://www.siit.tu.ac.th/
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mongkut Piantanakulchai, 2005. "Analytic Network Process Model For Highway Corridor Planning," Urban/Regional 0509021, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mongkut Piantanakulchai, 2005.
"Analytic Network Process Model For Highway Corridor Planning,"
- Banai, Reza, 2010. "Evaluation of land use-transportation systems with the Analytic Network Process," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(1), pages 85-112.
- Lidia Diappi & Camilla Mele, 2014. "Multicriteria Evaluation of Urban Regeneration Plans for Social Housing Neighbourhoods," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1 Suppl.), pages 23-45.
- Ivanović, Ivan & Grujičić, Dragana & Macura, Dragana & Jović, Jadranka & Bojović, Nebojša, 2013. "One approach for road transport project selection," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 22-29.
- Azizi, Majid & Ray, Charles, 2015. "Introducing a status of access to raw material resources for manufacturers of cellulosic industries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 17-28.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mongkut Piantanakulchai should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.