Systematic budget allocation for transportation construction projects: a case in Taiwan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrick Sik-Wah Fong & Sonia Kit-Yung Choi, 2000. "Final contractor selection using the analytical hierarchy process," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 547-557.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Robert W. Hahn & Richard L. Schmalensee & Roger Noll & Robert Stavins & Lester B. Lave & George C. Eads & Milton Russell & V. Kerry Smith & Maureen L. Cropper & Paul R. Portney & Kenneth J. Arrow, 1996. "Benefit-Cost Analysis in Environmental, Health, and Safety Regulation," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 51790.
- Vickerman, R., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies for transport projects in the United Kingdom," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 7-16, January.
- Kwak, N. K. & Diminnie, Carol B., 1987. "A goal programming model for allocating operating budgets of academic units," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 333-339.
- Azis, Iwan J., 1990. "Analytic Hierarchy Process in the benefit-cost framework: A post-evaluation of the Trans-Sumatra highway project," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 38-48, September.
- Rothengatter, W., 2000. "Evaluation of infrastructure investments in Germany," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 17-25, January.
- Quinet, E., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in France," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 27-34, January.
- Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Kozanidis, George, 2002. "A mixed integer knapsack model for allocating funds to highway safety improvements," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 789-803, November.
- Anna Alberini, 1995. "Testing Willingness-to-Pay Models of Discrete Choice Contingent Valuation Survey Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(1), pages 83-95.
- Currie, John Martin & Murphy, John A & Schmitz, Andrew, 1971. "The Concept of Economic Surplus and its Use in Economic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 81(324), pages 741-799, December.
- Morisugi, H., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 35-40, January.
- Kay, J. A., 1972. "Social discount rates," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 359-378, November.
- Lee, D. B., 2000. "Methods for evaluation of transportation projects in the USA," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 41-50, January.
- Cornell, N. & Noll, Roger G. & Weingast, B., "undated". "Safety Regulation," Working Papers 122, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S., 1995. "Using AHP for resource allocation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 410-417, January.
- Hayashi, Y. & Morisugi, H., 2000. "International comparison of background concept and methodology of transportation project appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 73-88, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:2:p:331-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.