A quantitative transportation project investment evaluation approach with both equity and efficiency aspects
The motivation of this study is to develop a method for evaluating transportation investment quantitatively with consideration of both efficiency and equity.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quinet, E., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in France," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 27-34, January.
- Eduardo Simões de Almeida & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Geoffrey John Dennis Hewings, 2003. "The Transport-Regional Equity Issue Revisited," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] e33, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Vickerman, R., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies for transport projects in the United Kingdom," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 7-16, January.
- Charles Raux & Stéphanie Souche, 2004. "The Acceptability of Urban Road Pricing: A Theoretical Analysis Applied to Experience in Lyon," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 38(2), pages 191-215, May.
- Lee, D. B., 2000. "Methods for evaluation of transportation projects in the USA," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 41-50, January.
- de Silva, Hema & Tatam, Chris, 1996. "An empirical procedure for enhancing the impact of road investments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 201-211, October.
- Talvitie, A., 2000. "Evaluation of road projects and programs in developing countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 61-72, January.
- Viegas, José M., 2001. "Making urban road pricing acceptable and effective: searching for quality and equity in urban mobility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 289-294, October.
- Morisugi, H., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 35-40, January.
- Álvarez, Óscar & Cantos, Pedro & Garcia, Leandro, 2007. "The value of time and transport policies in a parallel road network," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 366-376, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:93-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.