Evaluating the impact of decision making during construction on transport project outcome
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Spackman, 2004. "Time discounting and of the cost of capital in government," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(4), pages 467-518, December.
- Vickerman, R., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies for transport projects in the United Kingdom," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 7-16, January.
- Eric Maskin & Jean Tirole, 1999. "Unforeseen Contingencies and Incomplete Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 83-114.
- Trujillo, Lourdes & Quinet, Emile & Estache, Antonio, 2002.
"Dealing with demand forecasting games in transport privatization,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 325-334, October.
- Antonio Estache & Lourdes Trujillo & E. Quinet, 2002. "Dealing with Demand Forecasting Games in Transport Privatization," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43981, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo, 2004.
"Bounded rationality and incomplete contracts,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 3-30, March.
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo, 2000. "Bounded rationality and incomplete contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3582, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2000. "Bounded Rationality and Incomplete Contracts," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 407, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jan Anne Annema & Carl Koopmans & Bert Van Wee, 2006. "Evaluating Transport Infrastructure Investments: The Dutch Experience with a Standardized Approach," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 125-150, June.
- Nakamura, H., 2000. "The economic evaluation of transport infrastructure: needs for international comparisons," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 3-6, January.
- Antonio Estache, 2001. "Privatization and Regulation of Transport Infrastructure in the 1990s'," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43998, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- C. D. Foster, 2001. "Michael Beesley and Cost Benefit Analysis," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(1), pages 3-30, January.
- Morisugi, H., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 35-40, January.
- Short, Jack & Kopp, Andreas, 2005. "Transport infrastructure: Investment and planning. Policy and research aspects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 360-367, July.
- Thomas Gunton, 2003. "Megaprojects and Regional Development: Pathologies in Project Planning," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 505-519.
- Anguera, Ricard, 2006. "The Channel Tunnel--an ex post economic evaluation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 291-315, May.
- Lee, D. B., 2000. "Methods for evaluation of transportation projects in the USA," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 41-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristiano Codagnone & Fabienne Abadie, 2010. "Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems (SIMPHS): Structure of Available Data and New Measurement Framework with Selected Indicators," JRC Working Papers JRC62167, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsProject evaluation Project trade-offs Behavioral analysis Decision making Quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:32:y:2009:i:4:p:369-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.